Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,905 Posts
Beautiful job, I'd love to have one in 20gu/22mag.

·
Registered
6,668 Posts
Nice work. I love a wood grain stock.

·
MSGO Court Jester
37,850 Posts
Gorgeous! When I was a kid, there was a bait shop behind the house caticornered across the street. He sold fishing tackle, a few guns, and some ammo too. I would go over there to get a coke out of the machine and look at the tackle and guns. There was one of those in the rack and I drooled all over the counter looking at it. I wanted it bad. He also had a 223 over 20 gauge. He took me on my first deer hunt.

·
Super Moderator
13,255 Posts
Nice. An older late buddy of mine had every combination of over/under Savage ever made. He moved up north in the 70's and got to be friends with one of the guys that test fired guns for Savage. The guy would fail the rifles and instead of disposing of them would trade them to my buddy for $100 on his tab at my buddy's bar. Savage finally caught on and the guy got fired. Buddy's widow still has them all along with his Winchester Model 12 collection and won't even talk about letting one go.

·
MSGO Court Jester
37,850 Posts

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,084 Posts
Gorgeous! When I was a kid, there was a bait shop behind the house caticornered across the street. He sold fishing tackle, a few guns, and some ammo too. I would go over there to get a coke out of the machine and look at the tackle and guns. There was one of those in the rack and I drooled all over the counter looking at it. I wanted it bad. He also had a 223 over 20 gauge. He took me on my first deer hunt.
The dreams of a young boy when growing up "back in the day"... :)

Sadly, this is all in the past nowadays, Patchz... :(

But we are all better for you sharing this with us!!!

Perhaps we each had a slice of this in some manner or another when growing up. Just saying!

·
MSGO Court Jester
37,850 Posts
The dreams of a young boy when growing up "back in the day"... :)

Sadly, this is all in the past nowadays, Patchz... :(

But we are all better for you sharing this with us!!!

Perhaps we each had a slice of this in some manner or another when growing up. Just saying!
Thanks my friend.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts