Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And have a drink or 2 of Blantons in the hidden liqueur cabinet while you admire your collection. :D

Behold the Continental Gun Safe! o_O Please, please, please let me win Powerball!!;)

Excerpt:

The $100,000 Continental Safe From John Wick -

·
MSGO Court Jester
38,864 Posts
My dream has been a gun vault, aka tornado proof safe room/gun vault. You could position yourself where you could look at them while you enjoyed your Blanton's.

My son saw a few of them when he worked for a local security company installing alarm systems, phones, closed circuit, etc for both businesses and residential. Some of the collections were amazing.

·
MSGO Court Jester
38,864 Posts
Saw some show last night, dude did very thing during a Tornado, EXCEPT ,he left his girlfriend to fend for herself .:lol6:,.
Guns befo h...uh girlfriends? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
It was almost a half a century ago now but an old friend
who lived in Hattiesburg and was the official representative
for S&W for the southern US had an actual bank vault the
size of one you'd see in a branch bank, half buried in a
concrete bunker attached to his house where the garage
was and talk about the gun collection, words fail me to
come even close.

Reactions: Mesquite

·
MSGO Court Jester
38,864 Posts
Now this is my kind of gun safe. If I could get one sized like a master bedroom with a full bathroom, I would be one happy camper.
You forgot the underground fifty yard range. :D

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
3,245 Posts
My dream has been a gun vault, aka tornado proof safe room/gun vault. You could position yourself where you could look at them while you enjoyed your Blanton's.

My son saw a few of them when he worked for a local security company installing alarm systems, phones, closed circuit, etc for both businesses and residential. Some of the collections were amazing.
Had a friend who lived in Atlanta, he bought an huge old bank safe, had to build more support under his house (it was off the ground) and then cut a hole in the side of the house and used a big truck wrecker to set it inside, seemed like to much work and his house was a mess for awhile. But he was happy as a pig in a mud hole with it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts