Mississippi Gun Owners banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Called my local Southern Pipe & Supply. Asked if he had lead wool in-stock. He said “no” and asked “what it is?” I explained that it’s used like oakum for sealing cast iron sewer pipes. He said “Oakum? Hmm. No, don’t have either of those. Sorry.” Going to hit McComb Recyclers tomorrow and hope he has a few pounds of roofing lead lying around.

Reactions: rigrat

·
Deplorable Curmudgeon
17,348 Posts
Hey Rigrat, Read the post one more time
i am NOT saying souhtern pipe does not ship
The post is showing local store locations. with local locations you do not have to pay shipping. you can just walk your happy self to da sto

Reactions: rigrat

·
Deplorable Curmudgeon
17,348 Posts
Called my local Southern Pipe & Supply. Asked if he had lead wool in-stock. He said “no” and asked “what it is?” I explained that it’s used like oakum for sealing cast iron sewer pipes. He said “Oakum? Hmm. No, don’t have either of those. Sorry.” Going to hit McComb Recyclers tomorrow and hope he has a few pounds of roofing lead lying around.
call him back. local stores can get it from the ware house , tell him to get it for you

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,736 Posts
Hey Rigrat, Read the post one more time
i am NOT saying souhtern pipe does not ship
The post is showing local store locations. with local locations you do not have to pay shipping. you can just walk your happy self to da sto
"they are a local company, no shipping"

Gotcha, the way you worded the above reads like you are saying they are a local company and don't ship.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts