1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,446 Posts
upload_2017-12-7_7-40-30.jpeg

·
Premium Member
13,255 Posts
The only one I don't like is the Tac-14 model. You take a slim compact gun and stick that giant mag out of it. These remind me of the Rem 7615. The receiver is very similar to a 20ga 870 and it uses an 870 trigger group. An 870 buttstock fits it. It uses a polymer adapter for AR magazines.
Rem 7615 c1.jpg

Reactions: Canman

·
Registered
578 Posts
Glad to see this finally, but I'll hold out for the mag fed 1187 that I'm sure they'll release when sales for this one slow down.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,591 Posts
Yeah ill pass on all. Have never wanted a detachable mag shotgun. Just something to get knocked off. I Like the compactness/streamline of just the tube. But I'm all for an extended "tube" mind you.
What I'd really love to have is an auto with an xrail on it. But could buy a couple more shotguns and just do a New York reload.

·
MSGO Court Jester
36,869 Posts
The only advantage I see is taster reloading. My 870 with extended tube holds eight, the Benelli M4 holds six, seven if I ghost load.

Reactions: Mesquite

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Rather have the tube , that said i'am glade they moved the mag lock button the 7600 series is a bit of a stretch and awkward for me but where they placed it now might make for a lot of accidental mag drops if your accustomed to grabbing it there .
Remington with the same old , same old w/ some new bolt on parts . :)

·
Rational Anarchist
14,173 Posts
Why?

·
Rational Anarchist
14,173 Posts
Even if you like the idea, with their poor quality control and other crappy product launches, it would have to be damn cheap for me to even consider trying a new Remington.

·
MSGO Court Jester
36,869 Posts
ala' R51?:confused:
Polymer mag and attachment prolly' lots cheaper than milled ways and two staked spring steel shell latches inside the receiver!!!
Plus they make money on extra mags sold.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts