Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High Caliber Pawn in Long Beach just got in a handful of Remington Nylon 66's and Mohawk 10C's if anyone is interested. Priced from $399 - $499

View attachment 127773

·
Curmudgeon extraordinaire
8,083 Posts
OMM while I know they good I don't like them!! Thanks for thinking of me though!!!
66's are like Glocks,
they just keep running.
Nothing nice about them,
They just keep running.

·
Registered
142 Posts
There's a pawn shop in Stuttgart Arkansas, and the proprietor has about a dozen of them. He has them priced at the Pawn Stars "I don't wanna sell it price" about $700+, with an inch of dust at no extra charge. Some he won't sell at all, but he's got them proudly displayed. Quite a character.

He also has about 200 duck calls displayed, but won't sell them. He won't even give you a "I don't wann sell it" price.:mad:

·
Premium Member
3,875 Posts
Man, I never thought these would bring those kinds of prices. My dad had one when I was kid, and it was the disposable .22 rifle. It was cheap and plastic, and usually lived in the truck. My Marlin 60 was the "nice" one.

·
Senior Curmudgeon
627 Posts
An old collector died and his tweeker relatives needed a fix bad? If so, sad to see.

Reactions: Mesquite and Twang

·
Super Moderator
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
An old collector died and his tweeker relatives needed a fix bad? If so, sad to see.
You're probably right, Trailboss. On the same day, they also acquired a collection of various AR15's, priced from $379 - $550. Looks like a couple of nice A2 clones in there.
0129 hcp ars.jpg

·
Super Moderator
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Reactions: Cliff731 and rigrat

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,476 Posts
If ya want a nice Remington Nylon 66... better go and 'snag' on of those down there on the Gulf Coast. Those Nylon 66 examples are truly exemplary compared to most I've seen offered up lately... and at prices that are very comparable.

Just sayin'. o_O

You'll be thanking me in a year or so (or less) if you scratch yer "Nylon 66" itch on one of these. ;)

Remington ain't makin' these .22 rifles anymore... do ya hear? :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts