Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Administrator
13,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a Renegade Steel Match Saturday, June 12, 2010 at Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club in Byram. Due to the heat and humidity, setup will be at 7am. Shooting will start at 8:30am in order to take advantage of the cooler weather.

This will be a great match for beginners to attend or anyone who wants to use a .22 pistol for the low cost of ammunition. $5 match fee per gun.

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,323 Posts
Oh that sounds like fun.. i gotta load up some .40s.. .22 would be a blast too.. might end up shooting my new Mark III..

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I'm considering bringing my girlfriend down and letting her shoot my .22. I threw a cheapo red dot on it and she loves it. It might be a good way to get her into shooting more.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Sounds great! I think my oldest daughter may shoot with me too!!! It's been a while since she has shot with me! She's wants to practice a little this week before the match. Watch out folks, she's actually a pretty good shot!

·
Administrator
13,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm trying to get my wife to come. She's not a bad shot herself. We'll see when the time comes.

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,323 Posts
I wanted to shoot my new ruger 22/45 in the match. But i dont have a holster for it or mag holders. So i got to lookin for my holster for my XD. Finally found in after lookin thru everything for 45 minutes.

How many rounds are needed? I gotta load some .40s tom night.

·
Administrator
13,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1st off you don't need a holster for the ruger. Just bring a bag. As for ammo 125 if you don't miss.

·
Registered
348 Posts
You could get away with no mag holders too, if you bring enough pockets that make mags EASY to get to! If you go .40 route, you will need about 125-500 depending on how well you shoot! :rotflmao:

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,323 Posts
I got a friend that wants to shoot, but he only has one mag... anybody got any spare mags that will fit a Glock 29 9mm or a Ruger P89 9mm

·
Registered
259 Posts
Glock 29 9mm? Sure it ain't 19?

I've got a g17 mag that will fit a 19 and 26....

I'm loaning it to my buddy but if your buddy can be in our squad they can both use it if your talking about the 19 or 26....

I think the 29 is 45 cal....

1 - 20 of 67 Posts