1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,397 Posts
done

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
I think it's broken. It was at 2300 yesterday, and I've seen it all over the net today. No way it's only at 2394

·
MSGO Court Jester
37,950 Posts
I think it's broken. It was at 2300 yesterday, and I've seen it all over the net today. No way it's only at 2394
It was at 2,435 before I signed. Now at 2,434. That's not broke, that's intentional interference.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Not trying to stir the pot here guys or piss anyone off, but I can not sign that.
The NFA is way more than Supressors and short barreled rifles.
there are certain items that don't need to be readily available to the general public. Can you imagine what Billy Bob (no offense to anyone named Billy Bob) would do with some explosives or machine guns after a case of beer? It would just give the liberals more ammunition for their cause to prove their point.
I will be happy if they just remove the Supressors and short barreled rifles from the registry.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I "think" one reason for the number fluctuation could be due to the verification of email. During Obama years, they had a large number of foreign people sign petitions. Then a ruling was made that they had to at least try to make a valiant effort to make sure petitioners were at least us residences. The email check verifies US IP numbers. Some use proxies to hide their numbers and this could account for deletions.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Not trying to stir the pot here guys or piss anyone off, but I can not sign that.
The NFA is way more than Supressors and short barreled rifles.
there are certain items that don't need to be readily available to the general public. Can you imagine what Billy Bob (no offense to anyone named Billy Bob) would do with some explosives or machine guns after a case of beer? It would just give the liberals more ammunition for their cause to prove their point.
I will be happy if they just remove the Supressors and short barreled rifles from the registry.

Shall not be infringed...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts