Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get ahead of the 2020 election rush. Looking for my first, and probably only AK. I’m really liking the RD704 pistol with MLOK rail so...

What’s the scoop? Are these worth the going rate? I’m usually a buy once cry once type but whew. Would I be better off looking at a milled Arsenal? Something else?

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,545 Posts
Great rifles, but.. I would put definitive arms above them. Chase (the owner of definitive) is extremely knowledgeable and very meticulous on his builds. If I could afford it I would order one of his right now.
Arsenal are good guns, but not in the same league as rifle dynamics or especially definitive arms. Coppercustom.com usually has some of chases guns (they are on same premises). There is usually a long list to get one of his aks but they are worth it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great rifles, but.. I would put definitive arms above them. Chase (the owner of definitive) is extremely knowledgeable and very meticulous on his builds. If I could afford it I would order one of his right now.
Arsenal are good guns, but not in the same league as rifle dynamics or especially definitive arms. Coppercustom.com usually has some of chases guns (they are on same premises). There is usually a long list to get one of his aks but they are worth it.
I will look into that. Thank you for the recommendation.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love my Draco. Not a single problem and runs like a champ. Outfitted with a brace it's quite capable
Definitely think I want to go the pistol route. I have a 10.5” AR with an echo and that’s been about as much fun as someone can have with their pants on. Still falls somewhat into the range toy category tho.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
11,473 Posts
Definitely think I want to go the pistol route. I have a 10.5” AR with an echo and that’s been about as much fun as someone can have with their pants on. Still falls somewhat into the range toy category tho.
I keep my original/classic looking AK in the safe. Draco gets used a lot at the range. If close by more than welcome to come run it
Before
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

After
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Gun accessory

Gun Machine gun Airsoft Airsoft gun Air gun

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
11,473 Posts
How do you like the folding aspect? do you find yourself folding it for better storage? I have been debating one for my AR pistol
It's okay. It's not as robust as my LAW adapter. But Wasn't nearly as expensive either so I guess it's good. It makes more sense on the AK since will fire folded. If want/need be. The law is just to get the AR as compact as possible. Unless you go propriety BCG and more $$$ to fire it folded. Will prob upgrade the adapter to something more robust in the future and possibly swap to a SBA3 brace

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
It's okay. It's not as robust as my LAW adapter. But Wasn't nearly as expensive either so I guess it's good. It makes more sense on the AK since will fire folded. If want/need be. The law is just to get the AR as compact as possible. Unless you go propriety BCG and more $$$ to fire it folded. Will prob upgrade the adapter to something more robust in the future and possibly swap to a SBA3 brace
I've been debating one but can't justify the additional cost. I have a SBA3 only currently, and really like it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts