Mississippi Gun Owners banner

301 - 313 of 313 Posts

·
MSGO Court Jester
35,752 Posts
I haven't watched regular TV in years. I watch a little of choice old series on Netflix, Prime, or CBS All Access and an occasional movie, usually one I've already seen. These days, it is extremely rare to find a new TV series or movie that I actually like.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,674 Posts
I haven't watched regular TV in years. I watch a little of choice old series on Netflix, Prime, or CBS All Access and an occasional movie, usually one I've already seen. These days, it is extremely rare to find a new TV series or movie that I actually like.
Watched a good one yesterday "Broken Trail", really enjoyed seeing it again. I think before long I'm going to redo the Lonesome Dove Movies.

I try not to watch news and the like.

·
MSGO Court Jester
35,752 Posts
Watched a good one yesterday "Broken Trail", really enjoyed seeing it again. I think before long I'm going to redo the Lonesome Dove Movies.

Been a long time since I've seen that one. Good movie. But most with Robert Duvall are. Lonesome Dove is always worth watching, again. 😁

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
We ditched the dish awhile back. We use a bunch of different apps-don't ask me how or what-remember the wife is the technoweenie here. Bottom line is we get what we want and nothing we don't. We cut our TV bill by half.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts

Check out Crossfire Trail and Monte Walsh if you haven't.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,674 Posts

·
MSGO Court Jester
35,752 Posts
Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
Registered
709 Posts
I was one of the viewers that they lost. This was the final straw and we had our Dish Network service cancelled. Every stinking channel was filled with gay, atheist, or communist propaganda. I just can't see the point in continuing to pay to have garbage delivered to my house.
I cut the cord over 10 years ago and haven't regretted it once!
Still a bit addicted to the Internet, but there at least I can choose who I listen to a bit more...and a lot more out there.
Adblockers help too. Like avoiding all the TV commercials.
And I can read faster than the talking heads can comment.

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,830 Posts
Reactions: rc and Henry Bowman

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,830 Posts
Reactions: Henry Bowman
301 - 313 of 313 Posts