Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,504 Posts
Boy I sure would hate for someone to see your post without a comment on it!!! Lol
I'd hate for them to click on the link and just find out rather than just read your thoughts on it. Lordy!!! What's the world coming to!

·
Premium Member
20,396 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Reactions: rigrat

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,445 Posts
Just mouse away from the link..........:lol6:

·
Premium Member
13,504 Posts
It's just a shame that folks have nothing better to do than to gripe about such minuscule things.
Why didn't you post a 5/6 paragraph summary of the link so I could decide whether or not I should click the link and then and only then form my own opinion as to its importance? Lol

Folks just can't be happy to be a part of a community without crying about something.
Why you no comment? (In Asian voice)
Why did you post that pic of a bikini clad woman? Don't you know that just makes me have uncomfortable man feelings that I just can't deal with?

Why did you type out damn? Don't you know I'm sensitive to those hateful words?

And yes I realize the irony here as I am myself gripping about something.....but dang it,all you folks whinning and complaining....instead of just scrolling on or backing out is ridiculous. Pull on some man drawers and ditch those twisted panties,the freedom you experience will be great.

·
Premium Member
20,396 Posts
Ellis is on a roll!!!:101010::p

Now max.....work on a meme for that please:lol5:

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,445 Posts
:lol6:

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,445 Posts
Awe heck nah! LOL

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
What he say?????

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
It's just a shame that folks have nothing better to do than to gripe about such minuscule things.
Why didn't you post a 5/6 paragraph summary of the link so I could decide whether or not I should click the link and then and only then form my own opinion as to its importance? Lol

Folks just can't be happy to be a part of a community without crying about something.
Why you no comment? (In Asian voice)
Why did you post that pic of a bikini clad woman? Don't you know that just makes me have uncomfortable man feelings that I just can't deal with?

Why did you type out damn? Don't you know I'm sensitive to those hateful words?

And yes I realize the irony here as I am myself gripping about something.....but dang it,all you folks whinning and complaining....instead of just scrolling on or backing out is ridiculous. Pull on some man drawers and ditch those twisted panties,the freedom you experience will be great.

:lol6::lol6::lol6::lol6::lol6::lol6::lol6:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts