Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an old Ruger M77 ultralight, just curious if anybody might have a complete rear sight with screws for it. Thanks

·
Registered
13,545 Posts
I’d try calling ruger, if they have it still they will probably send it for free. They did that for me when I called to just price sights for a gp100 I was fixing up.

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
6,773 Posts
Is it a blued gun? I have a jar full of Ruger scope rings. I don't remember taking any Ruger sights off but I will look.I know I have some older Remington sights but I will check for Ruger.

Reactions: boogerbear

·
Premium Member
6,773 Posts
Ruger is good about doing things like that. They sent me an extractor one time.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, my package came in. They sent me the sight blade which I’m thankful for. Problem is I don’t have the base or screws. Anybody might have one? It’s a 1987 Ruger m77 ultralight

·
Premium Member
6,773 Posts
Brownells sells the rear sight and parts to it but not the base. I found sights to 77/22s on eBay. If you knew where to talk to a gunshot that was in business back in the 80s, they might have a used one that they took off. I know how it is finding parts that are no longer being made. I will look some more. I think my old Ruger came without a base, but I have been planning to get it out of the safe and put. a new scope on so I will look there also.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Kudos to Ruger - I picked up a 1972 (I believe) M77 a year or so ago and they sent me a few recall parts quickly and at no charge. In my opinion, they have the best service in the firearms industry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts