Mississippi Gun Owners banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,687 Posts
I never thought about that, that's brilliant and would be awesome.
That could very well be the 'ticket"... and Mec-Gar is likely to punch said ticket for you... if they ever get around to making any Glock magazines...!!! :cool::giggle:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Comparing the Max-9 to the LC9 . . . is like comparing the LCP II to the LCP.

My dad recently got an LCP II, and he brought it down last week on his visit to the coast.
We went to Coast Rifle & Pistol Club, and I shot both his LCP II and my LCP.
The difference was night & day. I MUCH MUCH prefer the LCP II over the standard LCP.

I have both an LC9 and an EC9S, and if the new MAX-9 is as much an improvement over them, as the LCP II is over the LCP . . . then I might have to seek one out, too.
The LCPII has a better trigger for target shooting, but I much prefer the second gen LCP double action for carry.

·
Super Moderator
8,235 Posts
The LCPII has a better trigger for target shooting, but I much prefer the second gen LCP double action for carry.
I don't know the difference between the various "Gens' of LCP. I also don't know what "Gen" mine is . . . I just know that my dad's LCP II is leaps and bounds a better shooting pistol than my LCP.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,371 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,507 Posts

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
10,856 Posts
I've always held off for a little while when new handguns come out. Way too many seem to end up with recalls.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I don't know the difference between the various "Gens' of LCP. I also don't know what "Gen" mine is . . . I just know that my dad's LCP II is leaps and bounds a better shooting pistol than my LCP.
Yes, they have a "lighter" trigger than LCP, if that's what you want in your pants! lol :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
I ditched a LC9s pro model, because it shot too good! :) Great at the range , but I didn't want that thing too close to my business. lol I also agree with the Highpoint comment re: Ugly, but do they even count?

·
Premium Member
14,537 Posts
BTW, I heard a rumor that Glock was going to introduce a "New" pistol in Spring of 2035?
Anyone know if this is true?......that's amazing, as they've had the same pistol since the G17 came out.
2035? WTH would possibly take so damn long for a Tupperware gun manufacture to make? The last “new” thing they came out with was just the same old schit but in a rim fire. I hold out any kind hope they’ll change anything. All they do is pump up the hype and puke out the same stuff every time.
No doubt it works,no doubt people buy it.

·
Registered
13,169 Posts
2035? WTH would possibly take so damn long for a Tupperware gun manufacture to make? The last “new” thing they came out with was just the same old schit but in a rim fire. I hold out any kind hope they’ll change anything. All they do is pump up the hype and puke out the same stuff every time.
No doubt it works,no doubt people buy it.
Sarcasm takes a while to make apparently 🙄😂

·
Premium Member
14,537 Posts
Sarcasm takes a while to make apparently 🙄😂
Guess I should have known as the original idea from them is the only idea they’re known for having.

·
Registered
13,169 Posts
Guess I should have known as the original idea from them is the only idea they’re known for having.
They do have a carbine but refuse to release it for some reason. A gun writer I follow has seen and shot it but that’s all he can say thanks to the nda he signed.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts