Mississippi Gun Owners banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

Premium Member

Registered
It was, of course a joke, but sadly true. They were first, and the butt ass ugly things shoot. But please don't anyone try to sell me on the damned things......that's all. :) ** If they do introduce an innovation, someone call Jesus, because the world is coming to an end.

Rational Anarchist
I鈥檇 imagine if I were selling any firearms, at the moment, MSRP would be my bottom line until I started to hang onto product. Then, I鈥檇 ease the price down until it sold at a similar rate to how quickly I could get new product.

I personally expect MSRP, on EVERYTHING, to increase across the board soon because of inflation. More dollars chasing less product can鈥檛 help but create inflation.

Registered
Ha That is MSRP.

I'll wait
Well I did say it was right at MSRP. I was a bit surprised as things usually come in a bit below, but also not surprised given the situation going on. Companies have realized they can sell at MSRP and still make sales these days. When everything is said and done, it may come down eventually but if it proves to be highly successful and competitive price would likely go up before coming down.

It doesn't tickle my fancy, but for $499.99 which is what the Hellcat and P365 both started at, it's optics ready with a fiber optic and tritium sight and 2 mags. Not a horrible deal for what it is and what it come with. Though I'd spend the $30 extra for a Hellcat myself.

渭慰位峤嘉 位伪尾苇
Well I did say it was right at MSRP. I was a bit surprised as things usually come in a bit below, but also not surprised given the situation going on. Companies have realized they can sell at MSRP and still make sales these days. When everything is said and done, it may come down eventually but if it proves to be highly successful and competitive price would likely go up before coming down.

It doesn't tickle my fancy, but for $499.99 which is what the Hellcat and P365 both started at, it's optics ready with a fiber optic and tritium sight and 2 mags. Not a horrible deal for what it is and what it come with. Though I'd spend the $30 extra for a Hellcat myself.
Not sure which two of those would win the ugly contest, LOL.

Registered
Not sure which two of those would win the ugly contest, LOL.
Max-9 for sure. I don't find the Hellcat to be ugly exactly, but I have seen more aesthetically pleasing guns. The Max-9 looks like Ruger took a Security-9 compact slide and slapped in on a slightly thinner frame and made it look like an ugly hybrid of an LC9/EC9S and Security-9.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts