Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So can anyone tell me anything about these guns. Everything I see pulls up collectors. I may acquire one and would like some info. If I get the gun tomorrow it will be posted for sale shortly after.

· Premium Member
551 Posts
It's a K frame six shot revolver that fires 9mm cartridges without using moon clips. They have collector value due to limited production. They had 3 and 4 inch barrels. Most with round butt frames. It looks like a heavy barrel model 10 .38.

· Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a K frame six shot revolver that fires 9mm cartridges without using moon clips. They have collector value due to limited production. They had 3 and 4 inch barrels. Most with round butt frames. It looks like a heavy barrel model 10 .38.
Yes that’s the one. I don’t know which barrel length though. I’ll find out tomorrow

· Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very unique S&W
Well I passed on it and maybe I shouldn’t have. The frame and cylinder were excellent along with lockup. The problem was some idiot grinded on the barrel about 1/2 inch from the end. Not much material was removed but the sight was also grinded down except for a small piece. I did end up buying a high standard sentinel 9 shot 22lr.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts