close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sale at Top Dollar

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by 22lrfan, Apr 29, 2016.

1. 22lrfan

22lrfan Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I went by Top Dollar at lunch today and found he had marked the majority of the rifles and shotguns down. Said he was trying to make some room. He has over a dozen bolt actions and all were $199 or less. I found several I was interested in but left with nothing since I was bidding on one on Gun broker. I was outbid so I went back over there after work. The two I was most interested in were both already sold. He's some pictures of some of them. First is Rem. 870's. He had 8 of them priced from $99 to $199.

870's a.jpg

870's b.jpg

870's c.jpg

870's d.jpg

I'm trying to post these from my phone but it's not wanting to cooperate. I'll post more later.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    oldguns, phillipd, Blondie70 and 3 others like this.
  2. DaveZilla

DaveZilla DirtDragRacer

Any deals on S&W revolvers?

3. Blondie70

Blondie70 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Wow. Looks like some good deals on the 870's. I just traded for one but, heck...if I lived closer I would probably go check 'em out !!!

4. Sneaky

Sneaky Distinguished Poster

Where is this Top Dollar you speak of??

5. Rw

Rw Distinguished Poster

I'm headed over in the morning to get one of those..

6. Sneaky

Sneaky Distinguished Poster

Really, where is it?

I'm not going tomorrow to snag all the good deals. I just wanna know for future reference.

7. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

Excellent deals on the 870's would love to have a couple of the 99-129 dollar ones.

Mesquite likes this.
  8. CajunBP

CajunBP Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

They seem to have really good prices. Going to Oxford on the 12th, I am going to stop in.

9. Rw

Rw Distinguished Poster

Those guns will be long gone by then

10. CajunBP

CajunBP Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Probably, but it is always fun to look. 22lrfan seems to regularly find good deals. My allowance is building up, who knows, my timing could be right for once.:)

11. 22lrfan

I finally made it home. The wife made me go to the movie with her. Now I can get back to the important stuff. The only thing marked down was long guns. I don't think he has any S&W revolvers right now. I only took pictures of a few that looked like really good deals.

Nice Marlin 60 for $80. Two more older ones for $70 each.
    Mar 60 a.jpg

Marlin 917V, .17HMR with heavy barrel and Centerpoint 4-16x scope - $150

Mar 917V a.jpg

Savage 11, .243. This model has the detachable magazine - $150

Sav 11 243.jpg

Savage 110, .270 - $200

Sav 110 270 a.jpg

1973 Winchester 94, .30-30, rough condition, would make a good truck gun - $150

Win 94 1973 a.jpg

Mossberg Patriot, .308, has a fluted bolt and barrel - $200. I've never seen one of these. It may come home with me tomorrow. :)

Moss 308 a.jpg

Before I got back over there after work he had sold a pair of Rem 1100's for $100 and $200, a Rem 597 LS HB for $100 and a 6.8 AR for $650. I'm taking my BIL over there in the morning to get a shotgun. I hope I can get out of there without several of these. :D

12. 22lrfan

He'll probably have more in by them. He's been getting them in from the other stores periodically.

13. dhollis51

dhollis51 Distinguished Poster

Dang. 2 Remmy 1100's for $300???? I would have gotten one that cheap

14. 22lrfan

That's right. The $100 one was well used. The $200 one was really nice with a vent rib, mod. choke barrel.

15. Rw

Rw Distinguished Poster

What time are you headed down there tomorrow Marty?

16. 22lrfan

Not exactly sure. It'll be before lunch.

17. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
    And I thought my pawn shop buddy was good. I'm glad I live so far away.

18. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Distinguished Poster

Nice! Thanks for the info.

Pawn shops in Vicksburg are typically manufacturer's suggested retail + 10% or so. Can't deal with them.

19. Cavalier

Cavalier Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Good to see you there yesterday (Marty) the 100$ 1100, Amberg mauser, remington New 22Lr,and the DPMS sold while I was there yesterday.
    I did see a wingmaster for 125$and another for 150$ never seen them that low before I picked up a couple the day before when they where marking them down. Chuck is the last bastion of a real dealing pawnshop left!

Blondie70, Mesquite, fordpkup and 3 others like this.