close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Say it ain't so!

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by GunnyGene, Apr 22, 2016.

1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

Ted Cruz bribing a delegate - caught on video. I reckon we now know where some of that "donation money" goes. :mad:

2. Q-Tip

Q-Tip Distinguished Poster

Anything else to go with this video? Some sort of link or documentation showing who he's exchanging money with and the purpose of the exchange?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. GunnyGene

Sure, Cruz Campaign Refutes Video Claiming He Passed Money To Delegate [VIDEO] .

The question is that if this was as his campaign says, why was he trying to hide it? :hmm:

4. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

Oh fellers there is a logical explanation for it!!! Turd being a fine upstanding Christian was just remitting his tithes to that Good minister who also carries a delegate!! :D:D:D And he is so humble he was trying to hide it so the minister didn't know who it came from!!! ;)
    :lol6::lol6::lol6::lol6:

5. Q-Tip

Or there were a lot of people around him and he was dealing with several things at once? Didn't look like he was trying to hide anything. I'm just asking for something substantial besides a 25 sec video with absolutely no context.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blondie70 likes this.
  6. GunnyGene

Well, you're free to make up your own mind or google it. Whatever. :rolleyes:

7. 2DARK2C

2DARK2C Distinguished Poster

8. Leadburner

Leadburner Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Old school.:D

9. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Uh Uh yea no you see it's like this; it was a 5 dollar donation from this poor little crippled girl an I did one of them fake hand offs to throw all them pick pockets off that my security team can't protect me from and you know I'm so poor from bein so honest iffin it got stole I couldn't afford to replace it!! Yeah yeah that's it!!!! That's the whole truth to it!!! Believe me I'm just a good honest hard working poor politician doin the best I can for the people!!!! :D:D:D:D As a matter of fact I'm so poor from bein so honest I couldn't afford pockets in my suit so I didn't have no place to hide that 5 dollars!!!!
    :lol6::lol6:

10. Q-Tip

Why not offer proof of your very serious accusation? I'd drop my support for him immediately if it could be proven, but I'm not about to believe a random, contextless video from an unknown source without something to go with it.

Blondie70 likes this.
  11. GunnyGene

2 things. 1. It was not my accusation, I just posted the thing. 2. I did not ask anyone to believe it. And btw, I did provide you with a link to a story about it.

Nor am I inclined to argue about it, for or against. :)

Edit for PS: True, false, or in-between; it doesn't matter. This is part of hardball politics in arguably the most significant Presidential race in the last hundred years. Nobody, and I mean nobody, that's running is squeaky clean in this. They will each do whatever it takes to win, except possibly outright murder. Get used to it, cause it's gonna get worse. :)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  12. Blondie70

Blondie70 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Ted Cruz is the man !!!! I am behind him all the way. He is no crooked pol. I even had my own "Ted Cruz for President" bumper sticker made on ebay a long time ago.. about time to refresh it with a new one !!!!!!!!!! Ted is the only one running that is a true human being....the others are yo yos or wackos or something.

13. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

I like Turd also!!!!!! :D He's losing!!!!! :lol6::lol6::lol6:

fordpkup likes this.
  14. Q-Tip

You posted it as if you believed it to be true. Your link provided a pretty solid refutation to the video, so thanks for that.

It absolutely does matter. If the video is right, Cruz should be in jail. If it's not, the video maker is guilty of slander. Like I said, bribery in an election is a serious accusation, and starting or spreading false rumors is not a wise thing to do. "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor."

I doubt anybody is completely clean, but it's not too much to ask that candidates not commit jail-able offenses.

15. rebel4ever

rebel4ever I'll Play Dixie If I Want To MSGO Supporter

As bad as it is, it may be legal. Every state has it's own rules. An election scholar of some sort was asked yesterday if a candidate could buy someone a car, he said he wouldn't recommend it, but it might be legal in some states. I mean we all have known politics has always been crooked, we are just now finding out how crooked. And all this is just a tiny illustration.

16. wllmkttrll

wllmkttrll Distinguished Poster

clinton
    So should Hillary but it ain't gonna happen

17. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

If he did do it, it is the most minor thing that ANY of them have done. And GunnyGene, I think they would murder if need be!

18. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

The Clintons have and I do believe so have others!!! :D:D

45flattop, wllmkttrll and mascott like this.
  19. deadhead

deadhead Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Lying Ted!!!! How dare you believe your lying eyes!!!

20. Leonidas

Leonidas Resident Mushroom (know what they say) MSGO Supporter

Teddy Kennedy shonuff did. That girl was alive when he walked away and left her to drown. Then spent 30+ years lecturing us on right and wrong, while raping other women, left and right. POS. Rot in hell.