Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I think Horn Lake Arms can do it now. Its in Horn Lake obviously just few mins from Southaven. Not sure if they are on the forum but their names are Frank or Julia.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Bryant's Machine Shop 601 922 1937
bryantscnc.com
FFL 07 and Class 3 manufacture
We have a laser engraver
Same day turn around with appointment

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Bryant's machine shop is the cheapest I've found and the laser engraving is very clean. Very fast turn around as well. No more waiting weeks for the engraver to get around to it.

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,301 Posts
Bmachine5 said:
Bryant's Machine Shop 601 922 1937
bryantscnc.com
FFL 07 and Class 3 manufacture
We have a laser engraver
Same day turn around with appointment
Could I ship my lower to y'all?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Lower can be shipped thru FFl dealers
Any thing with a S/N has to be shipped thru a FFL dealer everything else can go thru mail.

Ricky

·
Registered
198 Posts
Bmachine5 said:
Any thing with a S/N has to be shipped thru a FFL dealer everything else can go thru mail.

Ricky
But this would be considered gunsmithing work, which is fine for an individual to send to FFL without using an FFL middle man...... ????????????????????????

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
edc said:
Bmachine5 said:

Ricky
But this would be considered gunsmithing work, which is fine for an individual to send to FFL without using an FFL middle man...... ????????????????????????
Can anyone confirm this? If this still qualifies, then BMS won't have any problem shipping it.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
I shipped my stripped lowers to Orion to get engraved without going through an FFL because it was considered gunsmithing.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I will try and make it clear about shipping
An individual can contact FFL then ship items with a copy of driver lic to a FFL via fedex or ups, it can be shipped back to the individual as per ATF regulations page 193 question #P24. Laser engraving is cosmetic as per ATF ruling 2009-1.
Call me and Ship via fedex or ups for tracking.

Ricky
601 922 1937 work
601 668 8700 cell

·
Registered
523 Posts
Will_M said:
Bryant's machine shop is the cheapest I've found and the laser engraving is very clean. Very fast turn around as well. No more waiting weeks for the engraver to get around to it.
What is the cost?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have a fixture for mil-spec ar15 lowers that lock down the lower left or right sides 2 lines on the side $25.00 plus shipping. I will send a proof to you via phone or email for approval.

EXAMPLE

MY GUN TRUST
ANYTOWN USA

·
Registered
198 Posts
miker84 said:
I shipped my stripped lowers to Orion to get engraved without going through an FFL because it was considered gunsmithing.
Yep!  If that was a problem, a TON of people would be in trouble for using Orion, Ident, Grays, etc.  :tophat: 

Bmachine, that is a good price.  Could you post a picture of your engraving work?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Lol that's my dust cover! When it's all done, I'll have to post some pictures of the laser work Ricky is doing for me and pics of his upper.

·
Blessed are the peacemakers
1,301 Posts
Ricky is doing some work on 2 of my lowers right now, looks really good from the pictures he sent, I'll put some up once I get the lower back, I can do a fancy photo shoot on my 3 day weekend.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts