Mississippi Gun Owners banner

SBR engraving

13K views 62 replies 27 participants last post by  dhollis51 
#1 ·
Anywhere here in MS that offers this service? preferably northern ms.

#59 ·
I honestly think Ricky needs a Sticky! This has to be the best place for engraving and machine services in Mississippi.

I went by and visited with Ricky at BMS in Jackson today and was very impressed. He not only able to do my engraving perfectly, but also in a matter of 10-15 minutes. We spent a good part of an hour talking and looking at all the cool stuff he has going on in the shop. He has some really cool upper/lower sets they are working on. Nice finishes to add to just about anything. We were chatting and I just mentioned wanting to find some powder at Vans, and before I knew it he had them on the phone and found some powder.

Ricky, a huge thanks again for the services today, and ones I am sure to come in the future.

Couple of pics of a nice handguard Ricky had finished in a grey dura coat.

#60 ·
Great guy to deal with. I called Ricky a couple of times, he answered some questions I had, plus a few emails and texts, and he did a great job. Definitely went the extra mile! Oh, and they now offer magwell engraving (if there's enough room.)

Thanks much!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.