Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have messaged to become a site sponsor and will pay up as soon as I hear back. I am starting a business selling optics, gun parts, and accessories. I am just trying to get an idea of any interest in a group buy on Athlon Optics. Unfortunately, I have to stick to MAP pricing, but what I can do is include free shipping, no tax, or include free items or all of the above depending on the optics ordered. Athlon is a fairly new company, but they are taking off. They are following Vortex's business model and provide lifetime warranties and quality products but at a cheaper price point. I plan to primarily focus on taking care of MS residents and locals, and my goal is to offer superior customer service. I figured a group buy might be a way to get my name out there, and hunting season is coming up so I know y'all need scopes. In the near future I plan to offer Strike Industries, as well as several other companies.

Home - Athlon Optics

Www.n10siveoutdoors.com
Please bear with me on my website above. I am still in the process of building it.

Let me know what y'all think about the group buy and who would be interested.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, I am looking to sell more of their mid and upper range scopes. Argos BTR, Helos BTR, Midas BTR with HD glass, Ares BTR with HD glass, and Cronus lines with HD glass. Their lower lines remind me of the vortex crossfire and diamondback which I think are garbage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts