Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the scores from the 3/9/2019 CMP Highpower match. Congratulations to Mr. Mauck! Came a visiting and carried the day! Luckily the precip held off. I think we had a fun day even if the wind did make it a challenging match (as well as just be irritating when it came to anything that you wanted to stay in one place)! Thanks to all those that participated and as also always, a special thanks to those that helped with setup and take down.

20190309_Highpower.jpg

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Thanks Chad for getting the scores up in a timely fashion. Really hate the threat of rain kept so many away. Was a real treat to get to shoot with Mr. Mauck again. Hopefully he’ll make the trek from Kansas again to shoot with us. He gave me some pointers back in Oct. and they seem to be paying off. Hopefully the wind won’t be so bad next time. Was funny seeing the whole line in standing shut down during some of those gusts.

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
If you bring yours I’ll bring mine.
Don’t have a bolt. So I only have two choices AR dark side or the Garand. Everyone has offered to let me use one of there’s but I like shooting my own.
Mr Squirrel I’ll let you know before the match.
It’s a deal if I can make it.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
“When the wind is blowing in the north, no fisherman should set forth, When the wind is blowing in the east, 'tis not fit for man nor beast, When the wind is blowing in the south, it brings the food over the fish's mouth, When the wind is blowing in the west, that is when the fishing's best!.”

·
Registered
429 Posts
There was no wind at all when we left this morning but Friday and Saturday it was 15 to 20 mph on the beach. We caught a few but only put 1 in the cooler

1 - 14 of 14 Posts