Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
ULTIMATE WEAPON THE GLOCK IS....FAIL IT DOES NOT
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.” – Sun Tzu

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,970 Posts

·
Rational Anarchist
13,968 Posts
Looks like a fortune cookie tree but it could be mistaken for a camel toe tree.
🙄
🤔
Am I the only one that would be tempted to start some of the seeds to see what they become? 🙂

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
🙄
🤔
Am I the only one that would be tempted to start some of the seeds to see what they become? 🙂
You have no idea. I love mystery seeds, but if I knew it was from China or the absolute lack of trust I have for them currently would make me hesitate. I did plant some random extra seeds I got from there a few years back, but it ended up just being a yellow pear tomato. Weren't very well acclimated to our climate.

Reactions: Jarhead5811

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Murder Hornets, covid 19, George Floyd, BLM,Antifa,Riots,Social distancing,Masks and now Mystery Seeds half way thur 2020. Hollywood is going to have some great Material for the next couple of years. Almost too much to believe.
What's amazing is that we have already started to forget some of the craziness. I saw a list and kept thinking "Wow, that was this year, wasn't it?"

Remember when the world was yelling about WWIII around the 3rd of January because Trump attacked Iran, or something like that? People were joking about how starting a decade like that proved how crazy 2020 would be. If only we knew then.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
The single best thing we can do with ANYTHING coming from Communist China these days
is to toss the packages UNOPENED immediately into a medical grade disposal furnace that
never emits ANYTHING. Given this virus disaster there is simply no way to trust the gooks.

·
Registered
14,933 Posts
USDA has identified the seeds. Panic is over.

The seeds of conspiracy were already planted.

Some of the mysterious seeds that dozens of Americans received in recent weeks have been identified by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, officials announced Wednesday.

The tested seeds, which came with Chinese labels but were not confirmed to be from China, are for herbs, vegetables and flowers.

USDA official Osama El-Lissy said the seeds included mint, sage, cabbage and roses, among other plants. El-Lissy said the USDA had only tested a sampling of seeds collected from surprised recipients.

Health departments in all 50 states have warned people not to plant the seeds, no matter how harmless the contents appear to be.

In an earlier announcement to water-down suspicions about the seeds, the USDA theorized that they were part of a “brushing scam,” where people receive unsolicited items from a seller who posts fake customer reviews.

No one who received a surprise delivery has reported planting the seeds.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts