Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who’d buy this?
8683C452-5F0B-417B-A982-BAA0D4F0A9EE.jpeg

I colored,carved,and cleared this today and there’s doubts that this particular sign will sell at the craft fairs and other outlets we peddle out of. This one is for the ammoplant so it won’t be for sale (plus it’s a piece of wood with a huge stress in it).
I like it,the other half has her doubts.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,737 Posts
I like it also.

The circle part would also make a good background for a clock. Just thinking out loud.

·
Premium Member
14,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Husbands and boy friends get dragged to craft fairs and shows so I would stock up on them.
Tell me about it! 😂
I was supposed to be the technical person,somewhat of an idea man,and just general muscle.......didn’t know I have to work a booth too! 😣
😆

·
MSGO Court Jester
40,709 Posts
I'd buy one Ellis. I think it looks great.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Who’d buy this?
View attachment 263371
I colored,carved,and cleared this today and there’s doubts that this particular sign will sell at the craft fairs and other outlets we peddle out of. This one is for the ammoplant so it won’t be for sale (plus it’s a piece of wood with a huge stress in it).
I like it,the other half has her doubts.
Isn’t the American flag ironic in lieu of the meaning..awesome craftsmanship though..

·
Registered
492 Posts
Tell me about it! 😂
I was supposed to be the technical person,somewhat of an idea man,and just general muscle.......didn’t know I have to work a booth too! 😣
😆
I have looked at more pot holders, knitted doilies, decorative towels with sayings on them and hand crafted soaps and such than any one person should ever need to see. The wife loves that stuff. I use to call the craft shows "Old Lady Fest" until I realized
1. Wife & I was old
2. I was attending said shows
3. Wife took great offense to that term
Pro tip when wife asks how something smells, do not respond "like a six pack of old ladies"

·
Premium Member
14,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Isn’t the American flag ironic in lieu of the meaning..awesome craftsmanship though..
Honestly,I don’t think so......because if you look at the face,you’d notice the pattern of flag there as from those times. The current flag,what it’s on,is ours now. Obviously I would not want 13 stars in a circle as a rep of our current flag.
Unless I’m not catching your drift here.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Honestly,I don’t think so......because if you look at the face,you’d notice the pattern of flag there as from those times. The current flag,what it’s on,is ours now. Obviously I would not want 13 stars in a circle as a rep of our current flag.
Unless I’m not catching your drift here.
I mean the American flag as it is today is being ruled in a sense..as a southern state our flag wasent that until they defeated us and we adopted it as our own..we had a little slice of our heritage on our past flag but it was taken as well so I just thought it was ironic...still it’s a very nice piece

1 - 20 of 59 Posts