Mississippi Gun Owners banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
I mean the American flag as it is today is being ruled in a sense..as a southern state our flag wasent that until they defeated us and we adopted it as our own..we had a little slice of our heritage on our past flag but it was taken as well so I just thought it was ironic...still it’s a very nice piece
And I also would probably buy it cause it looks cool as heck..

·
MSGO Court Jester
40,817 Posts
Just showed it to my son and he said it was cool. I think you've got a seller there.

Reactions: Ellis93

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
6,348 Posts
It looks great. I am watching Daniel Boone right now. I already have a coonskin cap and the thunder smoke pole.

·
Premium Member
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I mean the American flag as it is today is being ruled in a sense..as a southern state our flag wasent that until they defeated us and we adopted it as our own..we had a little slice of our heritage on our past flag but it was taken as well so I just thought it was ironic...still it’s a very nice piece
I get what your saying,I just don’t feel the same way. I believe that there’s still hope to correct course........it will be painful at the least and probably worse than most can imagine,or survive.
But
As long as there are a some still fighting in our countries government for the constitutional republic that it’s supposed to be.......I do not believe we are ruled in the sense that our forefathers were. I do however believe that it is upside down right now with a few evil people at the wheel with the only reasons for existence being money and power.
I’m not looking to throw this tread down the same road most go with the politics,but I will say we’re on the same book,just not the same page.

I will never own,fly,or carve any image of the garbage we now have as a state flag. Until the issue is voted on by the people as wanted to be replaced.
Sadly,I believe the 1894 flag is gone.......along with the schit head liar governors 2nd term.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Ok you asked for it. Honest opinion here.
I like the sentiment and your work is excellent.
Skulls are not my thing but i understand its a popular motif these days.
The mask is THE democrat symbol of domination and compliance of the sheeple and I just cant stand that.
My apologies if I ruffled any feathers....😉

·
Premium Member
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Ok you asked for it. Honest opinion here.
I like the sentiment and your work is excellent.
Skulls are not my thing but i understand its a popular motif these days.
The mask is THE democrat symbol of domination and compliance of the sheeple and I just cant stand that.
My apologies if I ruffled any feathers....😉
🤣

·
Registered
728 Posts
I get what your saying,I just don’t feel the same way. I believe that there’s still hope to correct course........it will be painful at the least and probably worse than most can imagine,or survive.
But
As long as there are a some still fighting in our countries government for the constitutional republic that it’s supposed to be.......I do not believe we are ruled in the sense that our forefathers were. I do however believe that it is upside down right now with a few evil people at the wheel with the only reasons for existence being money and power.
I’m not looking to throw this tread down the same road most go with the politics,but I will say we’re on the same book,just not the same page.

I will never own,fly,or carve any image of the garbage we now have as a state flag. Until the issue is voted on by the people as wanted to be replaced.
Sadly,I believe the 1894 flag is gone.......along with the schit head liar governors 2nd term.
Agreed

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I’m working on a clock using some dummy rounds.........trying to get the spacing correct.
You do and I want the 1st one. This is just the ticket for my Doctor friend-he loved your coasters as well.

Reactions: rigrat

·
Premium Member
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Need another opinion. What do you all think about this lettering in place of the other?
2B80B9F1-4EA4-4B3F-9EC4-5CF6C563C4C5.jpeg
BF891FD5-E5CE-4DB3-8EF2-0D7F95BD9378.jpeg

Had someone complain about it......figured I’d try it.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
They're both good. Do you have a liberty tree design?

·
Premium Member
14,728 Posts
On the first version I didn't like the "I". It looks like the number 1.

The font of the second version looks much better.

I like the colors of the first version over the all green of the second version.

·
Registered
142 Posts
How about a Minute Man motif? No mask of course 🤣 and yes, the second version of lettering is far better looking. I like the pine tree idea as well.

·
Premium Member
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
On the first version I didn't like the "I". It looks like the number 1.

The font of the second version looks much better.

I like the colors of the first version over the all green of the second version.

That green is just a contrast color on the computer screen. Just showing the cut area.

I liked the strange lettering at first but I’m leaning on the plan style now myself.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts
Need another opinion. What do you all think about this lettering in place of the other?
View attachment 263440 View attachment 263441
Had someone complain about it......figured I’d try it.
I like the green lettering better. I'm also going to need you to pm me a price of the sign without the American flag just the skull with mask and the saying.

So the original skull and mask - same red,white and blue colors but the lettering of the green one.

Reactions: Ellis93
21 - 40 of 59 Posts