Mississippi Gun Owners banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
... ummm... every 30 degrees.
Yeah.......and finding the center of each cartridge to space evenly,the diameter of the clock to fit each cartridge I desire to use.
Plus having about 25/30 different things in the works along with a full time job that usually starts around 6:30 and runs out to 8:30/9:00,five days a week with some sort of cattle dealings mixed in.....either planned or forced upon me 😂

It’s a process.......one I need to trim down☹

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
6,348 Posts
I like the first one the best. It pops off the screen with the different colors to me.

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
4,195 Posts
going to stay with the trend here, I'd buy one too, but the wifey would make me hang it somewhere other than in the/her house. Would love to have some bumper stickers of this one. Great Job Ellis!

·
Premium Member
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Opinions? The wife is tinkering and asked my opinion (which I won’t share to keep from swaying any others)

3CFE093E-8E67-4BB1-9BA3-D7A6868D7178.jpeg
E46B8B09-FA59-4D84-9DAB-2894AB2128CE.jpeg

red is what is cut out in both pics.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,853 Posts
Meh..... don't have a problem with it myself so feel free to carry on, LOL.

Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
Premium Member
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Loose the mask motif and we can begin to talk. Past that i cannot comment further
Such a strong dislike. Why? Is it the commie fear blanket thing? Or is it the Democrat political machine found a way to control people with them?
Nevermind the fact that people have used face mask (shields whatever you want to call them) for years beyond count for various reasons other than the “COVID” or “Rona”.
I can think back on being a kid and watching more than a few westerns that had people robbing stagecoaches with their faces behind folded handkerchief. Guess the Rona was prevalent then as well. 😂
All those motorcycles with riders sporting these types of things!
D95E633A-34C8-4506-A3D4-65B85E06524D.jpeg
EF6C5A96-DC1C-49FB-92D6-EF234701E75A.jpeg

Bunch of pussies!
And the folks that don’t like blowing dirt fill snot out of their noses while cutting grass! Or those like me that have one on while cutting MDF or any other fine dust producing product. Guess we’re all part of the communist fear monger machine as well? 😆
I’m just messing with you. I understand.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Oh don't get me started. Too late 😜

First of all I like your work. You are a very creative and busy man.

The cowboy wearing a bandana filtering dust particles you can see in the air is a tool of the drover. Head to toe camo has uses for the military and the hunter. If your face is cold by all means cover up......The covid mask is the symbol of control over us by our petty tyrants. It is the security blanket of the weak minded and the virtue signaling democrat.

The mask is as effective as a screen door on a submarine. Pure theater. If you can smell a fart, it Isn't doing a damned thing. There is a lot of power tripping Dr Fauci bluster and flipflopping ignorance but no hard science. The mask didnt do anything in 1918 with the flu and I doubt its doing any better today.

I had a good conversation with an ICU nurse and he made a good point. Say you have the dreaded covid and just sneeze. Those relatively large particles quickly fall to the floor. Sneeze thru the mask and yes it catches the big stuff but everything blowing thru is now an aerosol that is going to be hanging in the air for a long time to come. Obviously the symptomatic should not be out and about and the healthy should avoid contact. Wash your hands. Dont touch your face. Common sense works every time its tried.

It all boils down to government by design imposing its will upon a Free People. Its time to pitch the dirty diaper and stop the madness.

Thanks for messing with me. I feel much better now 😂

·
Premium Member
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Oh don't get me started. Too late 😜

First of all I like your work. You are a very creative and busy man.

The cowboy wearing a bandana filtering dust particles you can see in the air is a tool of the drover. Head to toe camo has uses for the military and the hunter. If your face is cold by all means cover up......The covid mask is the symbol of control over us by our petty tyrants. It is the security blanket of the weak minded and the virtue signaling democrat.

The mask is as effective as a screen door on a submarine. Pure theater. If you can smell a fart, it Isn't doing a damned thing. There is a lot of power tripping Dr Fauci bluster and flipflopping ignorance but no hard science. The mask didnt do anything in 1918 with the flu and I doubt its doing any better today.

I had a good conversation with an ICU nurse and he made a good point. Say you have the dreaded covid and just sneeze. Those relatively large particles quickly fall to the floor. Sneeze thru the mask and yes it catches the big stuff but everything blowing thru is now an aerosol that is going to be hanging in the air for a long time to come. Obviously the symptomatic should not be out and about and the healthy should avoid contact. Wash your hands. Dont touch your face. Common sense works every time its tried.

It all boils down to government by design imposing its will upon a Free People. Its time to pitch the dirty diaper and stop the madness.

Thanks for messing with me. I feel much better now 😂
😂 I agree with all the above.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,853 Posts
Mask or no mask I alone control my actions and I alone am responsible for them. The Dems certainly don't control me or any politician for that matter.

·
Premium Member
14,728 Posts
Mask or no mask I alone control my actions and I alone am responsible for them. The Dems certainly don't control me or any politician for that matter.

I agree with you 100%. What crawls my A$$ is when Congress passes stupid laws on an issue that wasn't a problem to start with. Then your actions have to be adjusted to conform to the law(s). More freedoms being restricted..................

·
Premium Member
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
For material what about joining pieces of pallet wood together?
Only pallets I get are near trash or covered in some sort of oil dripping from some engine or trans. Looking at some kiln dried rough cut 12” pine. Sucks that I have a mill coming and not having it to cut my own material.

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Only pallets I get are near trash or covered in some sort of oil dripping from some engine or trans. Looking at some kiln dried rough cut 12” pine. Sucks that I have a mill coming and not having it to cut my own material.
There’s a ton of them near me usually, and most are real clean. Tractor supply always has some and they have other wood displays this time of year too that plants come on.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I like it, both the design and message. Understand that I am a long way from an English teacher but shouldn't' it be - I am a descendent instead of I am the descendent. With the word the it seems like you are the only descendent, right?

41 - 59 of 59 Posts