Sharpening

Discussion in 'Blades' started by cmmj63, Oct 12, 2017.

1. I will be sharpening knives out front at the gun shows. I will be working all of David's shows from now on, the Beans starting in December and the Milsteads after the first of the year. Come by and tell me your from MSGO and your first knife is free. Some of you know me, most of you don't, I'm not knocking the guy, but I'm not James.

Thanks and "Sure shooting, I'll see you there!"

Chuck

Edited to add: At most shows I will have Worksharps, Arkansas Stones, Strops,All manner of sharpening paraphernalia and maybe a gun or 2

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. Rw

Rw Distinguished Poster

Do you set up with the people who have all the knife parts?

3. Yes, but they won't be at Natchez

Their names are Gloria and Donnie Kinard. My wife will be working with them and I will be up front on the shows they do.

Mesquite likes this.
  4. p moore

p moore Distinguished Poster

Are there any shows in the northern half of the state?

5. Greenville, Southhaven and Batesville

6. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

Many listed here: Mississippi Gun Shows

7. cs700

cs700 Distinguished Poster

I took some kitchen knives to cmmj63 yesterday at the Wahabi show. I was pleased & my wife is very happy with the job he did on them. I highly recommend his services.

8. It was nice meeting you and Phillip. I wish more members would have come by.

rigrat likes this.
  9. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I stop by but there was a woman at the booth. I sharpen my own knives however. would have said hello although.

rigrat likes this.
  10. That was my daughter, I was probably taking a break. When you gotta go, you gotta go. Hate I missed you.

mascott and rigrat like this.