1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Personally, the Sig.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,764 Posts
I have no experience with either. I do prefer the looks of the Glock, but looks are deceiving sometimes.

Reactions: Brewerk38

·
Registered
15,491 Posts
I loved my 43, but I’ll probably give the 365 a shot next time I’m in the market for a subcompact, now that the kinks seem to be worked out.

Just make sure it’s a recent production gun or has been back for the upgrades. I’m sure jarhead or someone knows when the changes were done.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I've had both and shot both. For me, the 365 wasn't a good fit. I didn't shoot it as well as my 43. I had problems riding the slide release. It was a 50/50 shot if it would lock back on the last round. I traded it for another 43. I liked the trigger better on the Sig and it was smaller, but not enough room to get a good grip.

·
Rational Anarchist
14,676 Posts
I carried a Glock 43 for a couple, or three, years but then traded up and switched to the Sig. (Have three of them now.) I like them both but found I’m more naturally more accurate with the P365, even though it was new to me and I’d been shooting the 43 for years. My Wife also preferres the P365. That being said I think they’re both fine guns and I’d trust my life to either.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The G43 fits my hand better and I shoot it better. The 365 grip wants to twist a bit in my hands...it’s the same thickness, but the G43 grip feels a tad bigger front to back. I had problems with my hand inadvertently hitting the P365’s slide release preventing the slide from locking back on an empty mag. I loved the Sig’s sights and the trigger was great.

If I could’ve gotten a better grip on the Sig and could’ve found an aftermarket slide release (raised or fwd “button”), it might’ve well been perfect.

I’d like to try the P365XL but I doubt the longer grip would help much (for me) as my “grip issues” had to do with pistol wanting to twist in my sweaty paws. But it might help. I’ll probably rent one before I purchase another micro.

Hope this helps somebody out.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I just sold my G43 for a p365xl fwiw

something about the Glock sight picture is different than every other handgun I’ve ever shot.

I don’t want to have to “get used to a Glock” or think about which sight picture I need to be using in a high stress situation.

had to get rid of it

Reactions: Redlick83
1 - 20 of 30 Posts