Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m seriously looking at one of these pistols as a carry weapon. The sight looks like it would easy to use and I know it would help these old eyes. I had backed out a while back on selling my M&P 2.0 FDE but I could part with it to get one of these. I’ll study on it s’more.
The reviews on the P365 are mostly excellent.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
The sight is great on paper, but not worth the hype in person. I have one on my glock 26 and it is a very close range sight at best. It is coming off the gun before i carry it again.
I concur on the sights.

Also.. the slide stop is harder to actuate and the take down lever became a screw. (Screw head)

My standard P365 is a keeper.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was very interested in the P365 SAS version, but now, not so sure. I love the P365. I had one, but sold it to fund another project. I still intend on getting another one, just have not done so yet.
I like the idea of the 365 XL, but I like the P320 X Compact even better. I have the X Compact, and I really love it. The trigger needs to be experienced, as it is the best stock striker fired trigger I have encountered to date. Also, you get the modularity of the 320, and it is also optic ready.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I’m seriously looking at one of these pistols as a carry weapon. The sight looks like it would easy to use and I know it would help these old eyes. I had backed out a while back on selling my M&P 2.0 FDE but I could part with it to get one of these. I’ll study on it s’more.
The reviews on the P365 are mostly excellent.
How big are your hands? I'm a major Sig fan and wanted desperately to love the p365... but I have large hands and really struggled with getting a comfortable grip.

·
Registered
107 Posts
My hands are big in width, and for pistol preference, I like to wrap my whole hand around the grip including my pinky finger, hate to dangle the pinky. With flush fit mags on the P365, my pinky does not quite wrap around the pistol, but with the provided extended mag, I can wrap my whole hand around it, and likewise with the 15 round mags. Dang, the more I think about this gun the more I feel like I need to go out a get another one. I keep waiting for Sig to put out a X version of the P365, as they are always thinking outside the box.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts