Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I waited patiently for the bugs to be worked out and for them to be more readily available.

Love the gun, whats not to. It shoots great, its tiny, lite and comes with very good night sights. Its hard to even tell im carrying it even with the extended 12 round mag. Still mystified at how they get 12 in there
20181219_171314.jpg
20181219_171229.jpg
20181219_171221.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
My brother bought one a couple of months ago. He has about 300 rounds through it so far with no problems, so it does seem that they have cleared up their issues.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Got a friend that I work with that just bought one. We took it to Magnolia and ran about 400 rounds threw it between both of us. Not one glitch. Great shooter and accurate pistol. It’s the exact same size as the Kahr CM9 that I carry most of the time. I was really impressed with it. They will make great CC weapons.

·
Registered
10,970 Posts
Seems like a great gun with a lot to like about it. While I believe they did get them fixed, you may want to do a little more testing. From many accounts the broken FP or broken spring issues usually didn’t occur until 750-1000rds.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Seems like a great gun with a lot to like about it. While I believe they did get them fixed, you may want to do a little more testing. From many accounts the broken FP or broken spring issues usually didn’t occur until 750-1000rds.
I think you are correct. Also most of them have some pretty bad striker drag even the newer models.

·
Premium Member
10,549 Posts
I think you are correct. Also most of them have some pretty bad striker drag even the newer models.
Drag was one of issues the writer noted, but after new adjustments, firing pin, etc. If remember correctly, he said, though it shows some still & has "K" rds through his & mft loaner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts