Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for the grand finale for the year, the State Match. We will start with the Vintage State Match at 8:00 a.m., then the Garand State Match around 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. and then wrap up with the Service Rifle around 11:00ish to noon. We plan to use the Course A Match (35 shots including 5 sighters) and we will move things along so everyone will be able to shoot all 3 that day if they wish. Please be at the range at least 30 minutes prior to the match to fill out your scorecard and get gear to the line. Please post below if attending no later than end of day Thursday so we'll have a good idea of how many targets to put up. With the range work, our in-ground target support sleeves may not be serviceable and we only have so many PVC stands.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I’m in for the first 2 at least

Reactions: stewbaby

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
In for some, maybe all. Depends on how ambitious I feel that day.

Reactions: LugerT

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Dry fire offhand.
Dry fire offhand.
Dry fire offhand.
rinse and repeat as necessary

Reactions: bubbat

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whichever it is...you know I can’t tell the black rifles apart. I just copied from the last state match thread LOL

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
OK y'all I will be there as the sole representative of Team Hello Kitty aka Southwest Gun Club Rifle Team. Kelly B is under the weather and the Ensign is sailing on his 3rd Mate license again, so I'm going in solo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts