Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This coming Saturday is the time for the 2nd Vintage Bolt Match at Magnolia this year. We'll plan to have rounds downrange at 8:00 AM so please get to the range by 7:45 to fill out score cards and get gear to the line. Please do not bring rifles to the line until told to do so. Hope to see everyone at the range.

As always, new shooters are more than welcome. See this forum stickys for rules (course 'B' course of fire). A vintage bolt rifle and ammo is all you need. A shooting mat, spotter scope and shooting jacket help but not required (a few of us can bring extra shooting mats).

First time shooters need to complete and bring a CMP affadavit with them. See below link:

http://thecmp.org/wp-content/uploads/Affidavit.pdf?ver=20180110

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope you can. If you need to borrow a low recoil tack driving Swede, let me know!

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Rapid sitting is what will probably hurt the most. I can probably tough it out though!
You can kneel, if that's better for you.

Gotta work, so not going to make it.

·
Death is Preferable to Communism.
161 Posts
Well damn. Just got my membership there and wanted to compete in this...but I'll be busy this weekend.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,120 Posts
I'm a maybe, might be helping daughter move this weekend.

Reactions: Mr. Squirrel

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
...Just got my membership there and wanted to compete in this...
Probably not what you meant by it, but just to clarify for others reading, this is open to all, not just MRPC members. Just need the affidavit the first time only, then rifle and ammo basically (along with PPE of course).

·
Premium Member
3,264 Posts
I will not be able to make it. My dad's giving me his 2001 Dodge Ram and I have to pick it up Saturday morning. Hard to turn down a free truck. Have fun and hopefully you will have nice weather.

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will not be able to make it. My dad's giving me his 2001 Dodge Ram and I have to pick it up Saturday morning. Hard to turn down a free truck. Have fun and hopefully you will have nice weather.
Understand, too bad the tag can’t be free also

1 - 14 of 14 Posts