Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are having a vintage bolt match on Saturday the 13th at Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club near Byram. All target will be at 200 yds and we'll be on range 5. We plan to have two relays depending on participation. We'll plan to have rounds downrange at 8:00 a.m. sharp, so please be there by 7:45 a.m. to do paperwork and get gear to the line. Gates open at 7:00 a.m. and close shortly after 8:00. Any that can make it sooner and help set up are always appreciated as well. $10 match fee. Do not bring rifles to the line until instructed to do so. Chamber flags required. If you don't have one, see me when you arrive. Feel free to post here or PM me with any questions. First timers welcome of course (contact me about affidavit requirement).

Rifles: 1903, 1903A3, Krag, M1917 and basically any as-issued foreign military manually bolt operated or straight pull rifle

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Gonna miss another one. Gotta work.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
For those of you that want to go but are ashamed of your lack of marksmanship, get the Jungle Carbine that's posted so that you can have something to blame it on.

Seriously, though, I wish I could make it to one of these but keep staying too dang busy. Thanks for everyone that puts in the work to keep these going.

·
Death is Preferable to Communism.
161 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Ironically I'm in shape for this one now, but will not be on US soil.
Carry on.

Reactions: L Smith

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Would desperately love to come and let my old Steyr M95 embarrass me, but will be out of town again. Makes three of these in a row. Ah well, maybe next time.

Reactions: L Smith

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There may be a swinging Bridge 5K so watch out coming in from the Hinds County side

1 - 16 of 16 Posts