Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You never know till you try. The laser would come on for a couple seconds, then it would not work till you let it sit for a while. Well I was in my recliner around 11pm last night, I got the box that the gun came in, got the directions on the laser and took it off the gun. I first thought that the battery could be weak but it was not blinking like the book said. I TOOK THE BATTERY OUT SEVERAL TIMES AND COULD NOT SEE ANY CORROSION. I rubbed both ends of the battery, installed it back in and it worked fine. I am going to buy a extra battery, but it is working fine now. I believe that it had sit unused in the box for a year or two and maybe had some fine corrosion that I could not see or had malfunctioned from lack of use. The pistol looks new, but it had a sticker from the pawn shop that I bought it from that said 2016 and I bought it 6 months ago.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,737 Posts
Battery probably had bad connection.

Reactions: DEADEYE 1

·
Registered
8,431 Posts
lots of things come new with a small clear plastic tab/disc inserted between the battery and connection point. I guess to save power while sitting in the store/warehouse/slow boat from china.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts