Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The South Mississippi Practical Shooting Association will host their monthly match this Sunday in their gravel pit near Poplarville, MS, off of Hwy. 26. More info is available on their website linked above.

This month is a basic USPSA pistol match which will be immediately followed by a separate rifle match, usually consisting of 2-3 stages. This will also be their membership renewal match. The membership fee is $25 for the year and that price includes the day's handgun match fee. The rifle match is an additional $5 if you would like to shoot it.

Membership gets you a $5 price break on matches throughout the year as well as, I believe, a key to the gravel pit for use any time. The club is financially back on its feet after some tough times and they are hoping to improve their props for matches in the near future, so they would appreciate any support. They will also be electing officers at this match, so if anyone is interested in serving or voicing their opinion, be sure to show up.

As an aside, the weather looks like it should be really nice. I am hoping to make it and hope to see some y'all there. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or contact the club officers directly through the information provided on the website.
Bryant

1 - 2 of 2 Posts