Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I could only pick one, extra money, or guns.
5,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new makers mark, I think I like this one alot more. It seems more appropriate to my endeavor than just two simple letters. I also tried a different media for stonewashing this one and it gives a more traditional look. This knife also belongs to @Caleb C so look out for the beauty pics.
Plant Knife Groundcover Grass Wood

Plant Wood Kitchen utensil Tool Knife

Here is the other stonewashed knife, more finished out, using rougher media. I like them both, and will probably continue both iterations. This one is lacking a sheath and a little more handle work, and it's not "for" anyone, so when it's done it'll be posted for sale here and other places. That mahogany has a shine to it these pictures can't do justice.

Knife Natural material Tool Plant Tree

·
Premium Member
17,999 Posts
Love the first knifes blade profile……..put me down for one with some sort of handle materials like we’ve been using only in brown and black.

·
I could only pick one, extra money, or guns.
5,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love the first knifes blade profile……..put me down for one with some sort of handle materials like we’ve been using only in brown and black.
Well, coincidentally that's exactly what this knife is getting. But, I'll definitely make you one. Just shoot me a text when you're ready.

·
Premium Member
17,999 Posts
I've always loved the tanto blade. My wore out pocket knife. View attachment 307590
You and I have to very really different definitions of worn out! I consider the older blade knife in my pic only partially worn. They don’t get sent back to Kershaw for a new blade and spring till I’ve got the blade in the shape of a triangle! Lol
Grey Composite material Knife Blade Everyday carry

·
Registered
146 Posts
You and I have to very really different definitions of worn out! I consider the older blade knife in my pic only partially worn. They don’t get sent back to Kershaw for a new blade and spring till I’ve got the blade in the shape of a triangle! Lol
View attachment 307599
HaHa! Okay. My knife is tired, not worn out.

• Haha
Reactions: Ellis93
1 - 11 of 11 Posts