Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to get caught up with everything there's not much free time.

Here is one I been tryin to finish.
235/249 .635/.635 110 cam
6.2L LSA out of a camaro and the LSA blower.

Got it idling decent.
It makes too much power for 2 little street tires tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got a call from a buddy and went to go check this car out Thursday evening.
65 with all kinda goodies under It.
They had put a holley dominator on it to run the engine and transmission but couldn't get it to crank.
They had been workin on this thing for months.
Did some system logs on the ECU and found out the cam sensor wasn't putting out a signal.
$22 cam sensor and correct all the issues with the tune and had it idling in 30 minutes.

I'm not a Ford guy at all but I know they don't have a firing order of 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.
Fixed that Plus the fuel table had 100x too much In it..

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$22,000 in the engine (built 4.6 4V)plus $7500 kenne bell on top...

Coilovers with ford 9" center section and IRS.

Very good looking car but still have a long ways to go.
Gotta get it in a couple weeks and finish wiring it.
That Holley Dominator is very nice!

·
Premium Member
4,203 Posts
Nice rides you been fooling with. Both above my pay grade especially the stang. I'm still jealous of that porch on your shop that I can see in first pic. How's the house coming along? Ran into RW the other day, he said you was having trouble getting it squared away. At your expense, I know who I won't be buying a building from when I get started with my own in the near future.
Gonna plug a traildash 2 tuner into my heep in the the near future, if it dies I'll be giving you a call.🤷‍♀️🦴
Just for the record I don't get along with technology and every time I try something new with it, it usually goes south pretty quick.
You & Will been running the roads around Bolton this year?

·
MSGO Court Jester
35,161 Posts
That is one gorgeous truck. Sounds good too.

Reactions: tWillis

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
What's the deal with that red truck across the road from the shop? Those rear tires on it look suspicious!

J.B.

·
Premium Member
11,968 Posts
$22,000 in the engine (built 4.6 4V)plus $7500 kenne bell on top...

Coilovers with ford 9" center section and IRS.

Very good looking car but still have a long ways to go.
Gotta get it in a couple weeks and finish wiring it.
That Holley Dominator is very nice!

I’ve always been really impressed by the 4.6 engines. They are expensive to “build” but the power they produce is amazing for 281 cubic inches.

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice rides you been fooling with. Both above my pay grade especially the stang. I'm still jealous of that porch on your shop that I can see in first pic. How's the house coming along? Ran into RW the other day, he said you was having trouble getting it squared away. At your expense, I know who I won't be buying a building from when I get started with my own in the near future.
Gonna plug a traildash 2 tuner into my heep in the the near future, if it dies I'll be giving you a call.
Just for the record I don't get along with technology and every time I try something new with it, it usually goes south pretty quick.
You & Will been running the roads around Bolton this year?
Thanks. I eventually want to do the hotrod thing full time out of my shop.
Porch is full of stuff now haha. But it sure is nice from about 10 am to dark with the way it's facing.

We got the red iron up and got more issues with reeds metals and they are horrible on their "custom service".

Ha just let me know. Handheld don't have much options so it's hard to screw up.

Yea, We ran around for a few weeks and stacked them up deep. Even got some 700 yard hits with the little 55gr vmax in 20" 223.

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What's the deal with that red truck across the road from the shop? Those rear tires on it look suspicious!

J.B.
It's a stocker with a "race pack" on it. He lives down in Lincoln County and I see him often on the interstate. It looks good but doesn't have to Go to match

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I’ve always been really impressed by the 4.6 engines. They are expensive to “build” but the power they produce is amazing for 281 cubic inches.
Yea I can do 20 LS engines for what he has in that thing.
But it takes twice the money on a Ford for everything it seems

1 - 14 of 14 Posts