Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This pitiful excuse for a human being is going to get some people injured if he tries to have the JPD
carry out something this illegal and idiotic notion. Let someone from out of state be stopped
driving through Jacktown without one and that is fast going to the trash bin where emergency
toilet paper is kept. I feel for any LEOs who are put in such a grotesquely position to issue
one of these idiotic citations.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
19,398 Posts
This pitiful excuse for a human being is going to get some people injured if he tries to have the JPD
carry out something this illegal and idiotic notion. Let someone from out of state be stopped
driving through Jacktown without one and that is fast going to the trash bin where emergency
toilet paper is kept. I feel for any LEOs who are put in such a grotesquely position to issue
one of these idiotic citations.
Not wearing one in your car driving isn't being in public not wearing one JPD isn't going to stop anyone from out of state driving though Jackson for not wearing one, SMDH

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Luckily I have avoided Jackson except driving through since this bs started.
Thought I would add this, I have yet to see hardly anyone wearing their mask properly. More than half of the ones I have seen don’t even have it over their noses. And I have seen a lot of people too during this panic, I’ve only had about 7 days off total besides sundays since this mess started months ago so no corona loafing for me.
I have yet to put on a mask even once and miraculously I have not keeled over like the media/.gov/nasa/nsa/kremlin/cia/whoever else said I would for not wearing one.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,010 Posts
Actually the article is wrong about the number of new deaths on Monday. It states 20 but then says that 18 of them happened previous to Monday, actually before the 23rd. So they are calling it a spike when indeed it is not and is not killing off people like they want the general stupid sheeple to believe.

·
Registered
9,406 Posts
How would you like to be the cashier in a Quick-Stop in Jackson when all the customers came in with masks on? Wouldn't know when to duck or when to take their money! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
14,713 Posts

·
Registered
7,889 Posts
Tupelo mayor did this yesterday, but only inside of businesses. And Starkville is probably going to do it next week.

Ole lesbo Lynn can KMA as well.

·
Registered
6,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not wearing one in your car driving isn't being in public not wearing one JPD isn't going to stop anyone from out of state driving though Jackson for not wearing one, SMDH
You spoke prematurely Bubba, a friend of mine from Fairhope AL was stopped and given
a $300 citation / ticket at sunset today on I55 north, mayor fur face is on a real power trip
if he imagines that won't wind up in the trash before the sun comes up tomorrow.

·
19,398 Posts
You spoke prematurely Bubba, a friend of mine from Fairhope AL was stopped and given
a $300 citation / ticket at sunset today on I55 north, mayor fur face is on a real power trip
if he imagines that won't wind up in the trash before the sun comes up tomorrow.
A ticket for not wearing a mask?

·
Registered
6,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A ticket for not wearing a mask?
That is what the citation says, apparently it was done during a routine D/L check around
Briarwood drive, which I THOUGHT was ruled illegal for JPD to do on a federal highway
though I may well be misinformed.

·
19,398 Posts
That is what the citation says, apparently it was done during a routine D/L check around
Briarwood drive, which I THOUGHT was ruled illegal for JPD to do on a federal highway
So you saw the citation?
Just read the EO it plainly states one of the exception having to wear the mask is while driving in your car.
If your friend truthfully did get a ticket for not wearing a mask it will get tossed for being invalid.

·
Free Edward Snowden
6,259 Posts
Apparently, we have to consider whether you or your friend are lying!

"If your friend truthfully did get a ticket"

SMH

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Stopping a vehicle for a "driver license check" without other cause is illegal.

·
19,398 Posts
EO for issuing citations doesn't even go into effect till July 2....Hmmmmmm

1 - 20 of 25 Posts