Somebody raised a Good Girl....

Discussion in 'Press Talk' started by TheBouncer1111, May 16, 2018.

1. 94LEVERFAN

94LEVERFAN Distinguished Poster

LearCo, Southshorerob and Hoot G like this.

2. She's received death threats from the viewpoint-intolerant, anti-gun lefty snowflakes ...

Open-Carry Kent State Student Gets Death Threats After Going Viral

[The Oathkeepers organization has offered her a free of charge Personal Security Detail of experienced, retired police officers and/or former Special Forces members for her protection.]

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    maxhush, 94LEVERFAN and Cliff731 like this.
  3. 94LEVERFAN

LVR, would be willing to bet that the snowflakes would be very undergunned before quick could get ready. If she shoots just half as good as she looks, I would not want to piss her off. But then again, if you married her, you could take her to the gun show with you. Just wouldn't have to lie about where you been, lol. But you would be leaving with 2 guns instead of 1. Stuff like that don't come cheap. Might be worth it though.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  4. shoeshooter

shoeshooter Distinguished Poster

Florence
    I imagine firearms and Kent State is still a touchy subject for some folks.

5. 94LEVERFAN

Only, if you are old, like some of us are. Most pre-teens through about 30 don't have a damn clue. What about Jackson State?

6. bubbat

bubbat Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.

Clinton
    Jackson State is still a touchy subject, saw the shooting there mentioned today in a news article about releasing the names of LEO involved in shootings.

94LEVERFAN likes this.
  7. 94LEVERFAN

Bubba, its been a long time, memory a little fuzzy, but wasn't it the National Guard that did most of the shooting? Would they fall under the umbrella of LEO?

8. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

Happened in 1970 so 48 years ago. I would hope it wasn't.

9. bubbat

Clinton
    Nope, it was the JPD and MHP at Jackson State.

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 8:48 AM
    94LEVERFAN likes this.
  10. There'll be no shortage of "volunteers" for her security detail, that's for sure! ;)

And I liked her "statement": unlawful for her to campus carry one day; lawful the next (i.e., after graduation).

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 12:27 PM
    94LEVERFAN and melmerf like this.
  11. shoeshooter

Florence
    Bubba, send me a link to Jsu thing. not familiar with it. you have more time to google than I do. :)

12. bubbat

Clinton
    PM inbound.

94LEVERFAN likes this.
  13. 94LEVERFAN

IF, I remember correctly, Loyd Jones, then a MHP officer, was in the middle of it. He went on to become Simpson County sherrif.

14. shoeshooter

Florence
    Would I be correct in assuming most, maybe all, of the JPD and/or MHP at that time were white?

15. bubbat

Clinton
    Most probably were white, the first black JPD officer was Joe Land he joined the JPD in 63 don't think there would have been many by 1970, and first black State troopers (2) weren't hired till 1972