4K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  mercuno 
#1 ·

Plum Crazy lower with 16" M&P-15 upper

S&W MP-15 lower with a 20" Rock River upper

Ruger M77 Hawkeye chambered in 30-06 with Bushnell 6-24x50

My revolvers. .38 taurus titanium w/ crimson grips and .357 Smithie

My two 22 pistols. Ruger MKI(mods comming soon) and Walther suppressed

My two .40's Glock 23 and Springfield xd subcompact

My one lonely .45 :( It needs a brother soon :)

See less See more
#27 ·
tek4260 said:
I have often wanted to try one of the suppressed 22's. How quiet is that Walther? Will standard velocity cycle the slide? And can you use the sights with the can attached or are they too short?
Do you live around Jackson? I'll let you try it out. The sights are a bit low but you can still make it out. Standard velocity works fine. Even subsonic rounds.

#29 ·
tek4260 said:
I have often wanted to try one of the suppressed 22's. How quiet is that Walther? Will standard velocity cycle the slide? And can you use the sights with the can attached or are they too short?
With sub ammo it's real quiet. My Gemtech Outback II doesn't interfere with the iron sights at all. Mine has shot every thing from sub sonic to cci stingers with zero problems.

In fact, with the can on it and shooting Rem or CCI Sub ammo..........it freaks people out how quiet it is.

#34 ·
Rw said:
chburnham said:
Joe S. said:
That rail is real sweet, and the silence(r) is golden! Wish they made that rail with a little more elevation built in.
I'll agree with that! So now off to find a new mount :(
Can you shim the front of it to raise it up?
That's what another friend of mine mentioned. i dunno though.

Joe, i dont think you will ever get an ar.... they arent lever actions. :confused2:
He's gonna build one.. first ever lever action AR! :)

#35 ·
Southbreeze said:
Hey CH, how's that black dog 10/22 drum magazine working? I was tempted with pro-mag drum...but the reviews solved that for me!

Thanks and nice toys! :thumbup:
Well i bought the drum with the ar tower on it and it worked FLAWLESSLY. I put the 10/22 tower on it and it doesn't work as good. But i'm not blaming it on the drum just yet. You can set the tension with swap towers so I might not of done it right and could also be the cheap bulk ammo i got as it seems to hang up in regular mags as well. Only ever seems to be the hollow points...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.