End: February 2
Cost: $6.50 – $14.50
Event Categories: Mississippi

Venue
Landers Center
4560 Venture Dr
Southaven, MS 38671
United States

Looking for a great way to spend a day or the weekend of February 1st & 2nd? If you are a gun collector, or are a hunting enthusiast, the gun show at Landers Center in Southaven, MS is a great place to spend some time. RK Shows will have a variety of vendors displaying guns, hunting supplies, military surplus and outdoor gear. Vendors also will be available to teach you, answer your questions, and help you find exactly what you’re looking for.

Safety is first at all of RK Shows Events, so we will have security and check-in points for the safety of our attendees and vendors.

Hours
Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 5 PM

Tickets
Adults(Ages 13 & up): $12, VIP: $14.50 – no line, no wait
Children(Ages 6-12): $4, VIP: $6.50 – no line, no wait

·
Premium Member
8,078 Posts
We have a Big Pop show in Batesville April 18 & 19. I did the R&K show in Memphis and it was a cluster to say the least. Very unorganized.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Thanks for sharing.
I've attended them at the arena venue on HWY 51, and was slightly underwhelmed, but I am curious how it would be at the Landers Center, I'd think there would be room for a much larger show. Will try to attend.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
info, it's a small area on the southwest corner of the center, if it's where all other shows have been in the past. Can't pull a truck with trailer in to set up like at the Arena or Agri center.

Desoto county started collecting 1 1/2% sales tax on prepped food to cover the cost of the Civic center. Lander's took over and we still pay the extra tax. I feel like I've already paid my admission fee for all shows. So if it's not free I won't go.

·
Registered
567 Posts
info, it's a small area on the southwest corner of the center, if it's where all other shows have been in the past. Can't pull a truck with trailer in to set up like at the Arena or Agri center.

Desoto county started collecting 1 1/2% sales tax on prepped food to cover the cost of the Civic center. Lander's took over and we still pay the extra tax. I feel like I've already paid my admission fee for all shows. So if it's not free I won't go.
Fair Enough, Thank you for elaborating.

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did anyone go to the Southaven show today? [I didn't.]

Comments about it?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Did anyone go to the Southaven show today? [I didn't.]

Comments about it?
I went, it was better IMO than the past shows at "The Arena". That being said it was typical gun show fair. I didn't see anything that really constituted a "deal", lots of cerakoted AR's, a guy selling solvent trap kits, and some overpriced ammo and handguns. One thing I thought was odd, I only saw one AK variant in the whole show, and it was on display at a coating booth with a very conspicuous color scheme.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts