Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys Southern Reloading here I’ll
Be in Jackson this coming up Monday June 20th if anyone is needing powder and I have a pretty good supply at the moment of lots of diff reloading stuff powders, some primers, wads, projectiles, lead shot, or ammo and got a good bit of ammo in as well. Just hit me up also if you can’t meet
Soonered offered to pick up and hold for you until you can meet if you can’t meet with me that morning. Thanks
Bert Rager
228-219-0541

·
Registered
299 Posts
@Soonered , I may take you up on your offer as I won’t be able to get away from my office Monday until well after 5:00 and I don’t want to prolong or delay Bert. I can’t seem to find your cell number on my phone Ed, so kindly send me a pm with your number, or a text me if you still have mine.

I went to the bank today and got a cashier check made out for my purchase, so I can just deliver it to you over the weekend and you have it for Southern Reloading’s delivery.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,741 Posts
@Soonered , I may take you up on your offer as I won’t be able to get away from my office Monday until well after 5:00 and I don’t want to prolong or delay Bert. I can’t seem to find your cell number on my phone Ed, so kindly send me a pm with your number, or a text me if you still have mine.

I went to the bank today and got a cashier check made out for my purchase, so I can just deliver it to you over the weekend and you have it for Southern Reloading’s delivery.

Thanks
Done

·
Registered
299 Posts
Many thanks to Bert @Brass.Powder1622 at Southern Reloading for my recent purchases and @Soonered for picking it up for me. My order with Bert was exactly what I had requested and arrived in pristine condition.

Certainly a great person to do business with and I’m sure to purchase more from him. (You folks on the Coast are spoiled having him local!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts