Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Recoil spring; extractor; firing pin and spring; mainspring housing (with spring); and a leaf spring

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,851 Posts
Reactions: rigrat

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,417 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,003 Posts
LMAO, you kiddin? Although they are good they aren't Glocks.
What have you had tear up on one? I’m already skeptical as you never keep anything! 😂

I broke a firing pin on a RIA from several over pressure 22TCM rounds. Basically the nose crumbled. Haven’t shot my glocks enough to say one way or the other.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,417 Posts
Very true; Glocks are disposable.
Although you never have to dispose of them because they are good weapons. Hell far as that goes a 1911 is disposable and it even rusts.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,417 Posts
What have you had tear up on one? I’m already skeptical as you never keep anything! 😂

I broke a firing pin on a RIA from several over pressure 22TCM rounds. Basically the nose crumbled. Haven’t shot my glocks enough to say one way or the other.
Its a good thing I don't you wouldn't have some of the nice firearms had I not.

Honestly nothing on either. I also think both are outstanding handguns, The 1911 2 WW's the Glock Military and Police use around the world.

I say that is a testament to both whether you like either or neither. Personally I like and own both. Its just so damn easy to wind up 1911 users, and the Glock haters.

·
Premium Member
15,003 Posts
Its a good thing I don't you wouldn't have some of the nice firearms had I not.

Honestly nothing on either. I also think both are outstanding handguns, The 1911 2 WW's the Glock Military and Police use around the world.

I say that is a testament to both whether you like either or neither. Personally I like and own both. Its just so damn easy to wind up 1911 users, and the Glock haters.
Not true! I have plenty that didn’t pass through your hands! 😆
I like the turmoil pitting one against the other,man the owners/brand men just get knotted up 😂

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,851 Posts
Only thing I have ever had break on a 1911 was a guide rod. Head broke off like this one.
Was a Auto Ordnance built in early 80's

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,958 Posts
Isn't a CZ basically an up dated Hi Power which was just an up dated 1911 ? So actually it's a 1911 Gen 3 :p
Ehh not so sure about saying that. May be true but to me, what makes a CZ a CZ is the slide to frame fit.
Wait, so you're also saying the 1911 needed improving? Multiple times at that haha

1 - 20 of 83 Posts