Mississippi Gun Owners banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,851 Posts
Ehh not so sure about saying that. May be true but to me, what makes a CZ a CZ is the slide to frame fit.
Wait, so you're also saying the 1911 needed improving? Multiple times at that haha
Same number of times as the CZ- CZ75>CZ75 Pre B> CZ75 B

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,417 Posts
Isn't a CZ basically an up dated Hi Power which was just an up dated 1911 ? So actually it's a 1911 Gen 3 :p
Exactly a rip off to the original, lol.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,851 Posts
Isn't Glock's
Ah, St. J. M. Browning must be flattered with all this imitation & modification.
Even Glocks

The Glock 17 is a 9mm short recoil-operated locked breech semi-automatic pistol that uses a modified Browning cam-lock system adapted from the Hi-Power pistol. ... The slide's uninterrupted rearward movement and counter-recoil cycle are characteristic of the Browning system.

·
Super Moderator
13,567 Posts
I have 2 or 3 1911’s in every caliber but .40 and used to do a good bit of shooting. Knock on wood, but I’ve never had a part break. I’ve replaced worn parts, but the pistol was still fully functional. I ran up on a deal and have enough match grade Colt parts to build a pile of guns. I’d say get a couple extractors and firing pins though if you’re worried. Mil spec will work in about anything, match grade will require hand fitting

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,958 Posts
Not planning on banning them are they. Sub 10 rounds and non threaded barrel usually. If SHTF I'll be reaching for something other than a 1911 anywho. My spare parts for 1911 consist of redundancy x6

Part C:
Spare parts for striker fired "perfect" guns haha. None needed hahaha

·
Premium Member
15,003 Posts
Not planning on banning them are they. Sub 10 rounds and non threaded barrel usually. If SHTF I'll be reaching for something other than a 1911 anywho. My spare parts for 1911 consist of redundancy x6
Only 6?

Reactions: rigrat

·
Premium Member
15,003 Posts
Yeah I know rookie numbers. And I've added half that just recently. Compared to the redundancy in other areas
I’m just poking at you. I handed one off to Phillip Saturday and picked up another right after. So I’m at a holding pattern right now.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,417 Posts
Figured he would have known that! Lol
Hell I knew that its you nay sayers I worry about. Takes the paint to hold them together.

I’m just poking at you. I handed one off to Phillip Saturday and picked up another right after. So I’m at a holding pattern right now.
What you got rid of one of the never failing 1911's and then turned around and got another in the sub caliber of 9mm?

Blasphemy I say!

·
Premium Member
15,003 Posts
Hell I knew that its you nay sayers I worry about. Takes the paint to hold them together.

What you got rid of one of the never failing 1911's and then turned around and got another in the sub caliber of 9mm?

Blasphemy I say!
You can only have so many 45s and 40s before you need a few 9mm. Next will be 10mm…….a new one,I ain’t buying it second hand and it’ll be all stainless…….shiny!

Reactions: rigrat
21 - 40 of 83 Posts