Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of mine bought the Stevens for his daughters. Stock is a little long, and so are the youth models. Was wondering if anyone knows whether the 301 has the same stock pattern as the H&R or similar enough to use H&R aftermarket stocks. Found a stock set that has AR style 6-position stock that works great collapsed. I have one and it fits my 4yo nephew perfectly. So figured it would fit the girls. Just don’t want to order for them unless I know it fits or is close

·
Registered
9,804 Posts
They make a great little turkey gun with screw in chokes. Been thinking of getting one for the kid, she’s 14.5 months so she might be able to shoot it in a year or two.

·
Registered
12,462 Posts
They make a great little turkey GH with screw in chokes. Been thinking of getting one for the kid, she’s 14.5 months so she might be able to shoot it in a year or two.
I have been waiting on someone to get rid on one. they are great little turkey guns for sure and throw out a mean pattern with the right choke and that bad $$$ tss.

I have 2 20ga's for the boys so far and need a few 410's as well. they turned 19 months today. :)

·
Registered
9,804 Posts
I have been waiting on someone to get rid on one. they are great little turkey guns for sure and throw out a mean pattern with the right choke and that bad $$$ tss.

I have 2 20ga's for the boys so far and need a few 410's as well. they turned 19 months today. :)
I setup a mossberg 410 for turkeys this year but it’s just a full choke. It’s still a 40yd gun but toying with the idea of getting it setup for chokes for a quicker follow up but the price of the Savage/Stevens is probably cheaper than getting chokes.

·
Registered
12,462 Posts
I setup a mossberg 410 for turkeys this year but it’s just a full choke. It’s still a 40yd gun but toying with the idea of getting it setup for chokes for a quicker follow up but the price of the Savage/Stevens is probably cheaper than getting chokes.
Yea them chokes are up there these days. But so are the shells.

·
Registered
12,759 Posts
I did not realize we were sold out of these, so i could not compare it with an h&r.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,905 Posts
From what pics I have seen they are similar but not the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts