Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't know Stevens was making pump shotguns. Saw this at Walmart Wiggins yesterday.
Footwear Boot Shoe Knee-high boot

Reactions: Mesquite and rigrat

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Purchase at your own risk. These are Turkish-made shotguns. They're under built and parts are difficult/impossible to find. You'd be much better off with a used 870 for that price.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not buying one.

Reactions: Mesquite

·
Registered
8,431 Posts
there was a couple people on here talking good about the savage or stevens pump guns. I thought they were Chinese though.

a while back I researched youth 20g shotguns and think if I have to get one (instead of a shockwave) the best deal is the H&R. I read made in china by norinco, that is a plus to me norinco copies good designs with decent quality.

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
there was a couple people on here talking good about the savage or stevens pump guns. I thought they were Chinese though.

a while back I researched youth 20g shotguns and think if I have to get one (instead of a shockwave) the best deal is the H&R. I read made in china by norinco, that is a plus to me norinco copies good designs with decent quality.
I've got a Chinese H&R copy of an 870. It's tough. I paid around $200 for it and it's been worth much more to me.

·
Registered
8,431 Posts
that's what I've read on them. I think the model I was looking at was right at $200 as well. 20g youth with 22" barrel.

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
6,814 Posts
Darned Chinese can copy just about anything. I would not be surprised if they are cloning their soldiers.Some of the Turkish made guns are nice looking. Problems come with finding parts for repair.

Reactions: rigrat
1 - 8 of 8 Posts