close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stocking stuffers for mall ninjas

Discussion in 'Optics and Accessories' started by GunnyGene, Dec 13, 2017.

1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

2. Caleb C

Caleb C Distinguished Poster

Lake, MS
    $450 for that crap? They're joking, right?

3. jakeg823

jakeg823 Distinguished Poster

4. onlymaroonmatters

onlymaroonmatters Eat Sleep JEEP MSGO Supporter

Laurel
    Could just get 3 double mag holsters and screw them together then screw on a rifle mag holster. Would be like half that price. Need to show it to a buddy of mine who makes holsters and see what he says about it
    With HTC your paying more for the name anyway

5. vr1967

vr1967 Rooinek Amerikaanse

6. Jarhead5811

Jarhead5811 Rational Anarchist MSGO Supporter

Hmmm....you have a rifle, but you’re worried about concealment? I’m confused.

7. lazi

lazi Distinguished Poster

8. 95 taco

95 taco Blessed are the peacemakers

I don't think it's about concealment as much as slickness, the ability to get in and out of vehicles and odd positions without your gear hanging you up, it could be for concealability as well though for certain niche applications where you want rifle mags on you and your rifle is in a vehicle close by or something of the sort.
    I noticed up in Va quite a few of Albemarle county police officers were carrying an AR mag on their duty belt so they had an extra mag with them as soon as they deployed a long gun.

While it's not cheap I see it having it's place (just like 80% of other things have their place) but it seems to be geared more towards people who wear no armor or soft armor that are in a career/position to expect a fight and need to be lower profile.

9. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    Exactly! They'll never expect it! It's like the footsteps of some sort of ninja Tibetan Navy Seals with boots slathered in Crisco applied by the Dahli Lama himself!

mascott, Jarhead5811 and GunnyGene like this.
  10. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

You're a funny guy. :lol6:

And I don't mean like Joe Peschi in "Good Fellas" ;)

mascott and Jarhead5811 like this.
  11. Jarhead5811

Jarhead5811 Rational Anarchist MSGO Supporter

If the SHTF I’ll likely be wearing an old style “H” harness with a pair of three mag, magazine pouches.

rigrat likes this.
  12. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Don't encourage him too much, he can get on a roll sometimes.:lol4::lol4::lol1:

patchz and rigrat like this.
  13. ddodd

ddodd Full Poster MSGO Supporter

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw this. The product in the original post looks incredibly uncomfortable, and just as expensive as buying a nicer rig from elsewhere.