Mississippi Gun Owners banner

STOLEN AK74 AND GLOCK 17

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Jarhead5811 
#1 ·
have two firearms that were stolen between Friday (June 23) and Sunday (June 25).
Ak74 is a Bulgarian parts kit on a nodak spud receiver serial is k003190. All black except the wooden hand guard and non finished rear sights and fcg pins. Has magpul moe grip

Glock 17 gen 4. Serial is AAGRO65. Has a Dawson ice magwell, tti fiber optic sights (front sight is hella loose) and a no name extended slide release. Also has a surefire x300u-b

Taken in tupelo ms
Also taken was an asus gaming laptop and a forza edition Xbox one

#2 ·
I'm making the rounds to several gun shops/pawn shops in the next 2 days; I'll give them the descriptions & serial numbers although I doubt your guns are coming down to SW MS, more likely headed to Chicago or Memphis. Whom should I tell them to contact, Tupelo PD or your county sheriff? Good luck, I hate thieves!

#10 ·
I have a list of firearms a page long that have been stolen from me, dating back to the mid 70's. All except the first one, had serial #s and turned them into LEO. Not heard anything on any of them. Good luck, and one day, I'm gonna catch me a thief. He/she, will NOT be a repeat offender.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.