Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I told my bride to be on the lookout for containers to hold my dies. She went to ChinaMart and found these for $2.50 each. They actually lock air-tight. I had looked at red Lee containers for $5 each, I think I like these better.

IMG_0792.JPG

·
Premium Member
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for posting the pic of the packaging. I'll be heading to Wally World to check those out.
I'm using ziplock bags right now with desiccant packets in them. Not pretty but works.
I like that I can stack them. I enjoyed our visit today, happy shopping!

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
Nice

·
Premium Member
13,433 Posts
Thanks for posting that. I've got half a dozen sets in the lee containers and another half dozen in some old 1 qt freezer containers. I've been looking for some more of the freezer containers for a while but have struck out.

·
Premium Member
20,396 Posts
Thanks!!! IF there are any left I will be getting some!!

Reactions: phillipd

·
Premium Member
20,396 Posts
DANG, walmart,com shows them as $4.97 each!!

Reactions: phillipd

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
Thanks for posting that. I've got half a dozen sets in the lee containers and another half dozen in some old 1 qt freezer containers. I've been looking for some more of the freezer containers for a while but have struck out.
My last looking for freezer containers I found pint and 1 1/2 paint containers at a dollar store, can't remember which one.

·
Premium Member
13,433 Posts
The old quart ones I have fit the turret with dies perfectly plus they stack good. They're 15-20 years old.

·
Premium Member
13,433 Posts
I got on google and found some more like the ones I have. They were at Tractor Supply of all places. $2.99 for three of them. I put a piece of foam in the bottom for the dies to sit on.
IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
Remembering back when I was 6 or 7 my parents bought their first house. They went looking for a freezer and bought a 24 cuft chest model I think from Sears. Then containers, Sears again, 100 pint, 200 1 1/2 pint and 200 quart, bulk pack 100 per case. They were the same brand so lids fit all. I think a quarter per container. Harvesting from our garden we ran out of containers.

·
Premium Member
20,396 Posts
I guarantee you I have thrown away at least a thousand of those in the past.

Reactions: 22lrfan
1 - 15 of 15 Posts