Story of an OLD N.I.B. Shotgun Shell Reloader

Discussion in 'Reloading/Ammunition' started by SubGunFan, May 3, 2018.

1. SubGunFan

SubGunFan Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Jackson
    Monday I received the NIB 20ga MEC Sizemaster I got off of eBay. After I set it up and tried it out, I was putting the other parts & instructions away. It came with an IMR Powders load data manual. I notice the year of the manual was....... 2006. Since the lady I bought it from put it in a larger shipping box, the original shipping label was on the MEC box.

Here is my story (from info gathered from that label)....... In October 2006, a lady ordered this MEC loader from Gander Mountain in Indiana and had it shipped to Tyler, TX. The lady on eBay I bought it from lives in Frankston, TX (not far SW of Tyler, TX). The MEC loader was shipped to a large commercial building in Tyler, TX in 2006. I Googled the address. Here is where I am guessing...... This 20ga MEC Sizemaster sat in this building for almost 12 years unopened. Or the lady worked in this building and had it delivered there as a surprise for her husband. Maybe it was not what he wanted and it just got stored away for almost 12 years. Who really knows................

Anyway....... I am now the proud owner of an old NIB 20ga MEC Sizemaster that looks like it just rolled out of the MEC factory. And....... I got it for a great price.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
    oldguns, 95 taco, Shrek and 11 others like this.
  2. righttoown

righttoown Distinguished Poster

Pretty cool.

Shrek and phillipd like this.

3. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
    Good story with a happy ending

Shrek likes this.
  4. Southern Reloading

Southern Reloading Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

PICS Please Sub!!!! You know a pictorial history of all the documents, box, loader and such. A picture of the two ladies would be nice as well!!!

fordpkup, phillipd and 95 taco like this.