Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SW Gun Club has conducted another successful NRA Basic Pistol/ECCW Class today at our clubhouse and range outside of McComb. We had 14 students, two instructors, and 6 coaches. The students were, of course, a mixed bag of men and women, old(er) and young(er), and of mixed firearms experience. I, for one, would like to give a big pat on the back to all those who came today to help out with this class. Personally, I feel that MS’s ECCW permit and the reciprocity it carries in other states, is an excellent way to exercise our 2nd Amendment Rights (yes, I know that it’s technically infringement to require a permit, but c’est la vie). I hope that the fine citizens of Mississippi will continue to take advantage of this class, and others like, whenever and wherever it’s offered. And I hope that we here on the MSGO forum can be counted upon to help spread the word. I’m not an officer at SWGC, but I do whatever I can to help grow our club and to educate the public on opportunities they have, and may be missing out on, when it comes to firearms training and education.

D206BBF1-F919-452C-87DF-10C0FBA62118.jpeg

The firing line at SWGC. 7 yard line target carriers papered and ready for live fire exercises. 9-29-18

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Thanks to Chris and all the other members - not officers! Who did the physical labor while I, Doug Bowser and Mickey B. (officers) conducted the class and I acted as CRSO. Smooth and safe, and I hope those who participated spread the word. We are a small club but we have literally centuries of experience in NRA-sanctioned instruction, I hope anyone who reads of this and would like to take a class that adds the "IC" endorsement to his or her CCW permit, or who simply wishes to learn, will consider SW Gun Club.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts