Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

MSGO Court Jester
He mentioned the part of Magnum Force where Harry says he uses a light .44 Special. We qualified with magnums once or twice a year but used .38 Special wadcutter target loads the rest of the time for training while carrying magnums on duty. I was carrying a 6 1/2" 29 on duty so when they qualified with .38 Specials, I loaded a 210 gr semi-wadcutter over 5 grains of Bullseye in a .44 Special case. It had less recoil than the model 66 the department issued with the .38s, and maybe even the 686 they later went to. When we qualified with magnums, they made me move about five lanes away from everybody else.

Registered
She looks intense ;)
Did you know that one of Tarans girls (Toni McBride) joined the LAPD a couple years ago, and this past April had to shoot a guy on meth? Story here:

Bodycam video of encounter:

Para Bellum
Discussion Starter #10
Did you know that one of Tarans girls (Toni McBride) joined the LAPD a couple years ago, and this past April had to shoot a guy on meth? Story here:

Bodycam video of encounter:

View attachment 240605
Yea, I read that one, she was on the cover of Dillon's reloading magazine the month before the incident. She definitely followed the rules of engagement and even asked if non lethal options were on hand before things escalated, if I remember correctly. Needless to say she didn't miss when he attempted to close distance with the box cutter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts